Hallelujah (JongKey)

Drabbles of a K-Pop Shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun's POV


Jonghyun pushed the door to the SHINee dorm open weakly. After taking off his shoes, he made his way to the couch, flopping down uncerimoniously onto his stomach. "Finally." he sighed, feeling his weary body relax into the softness of the sofa.


It had been a hectic day. This morning he had a meet and greet with the fans for his album Base. Going straight from there, he had to go to the last rehrsal for M Countdown, whcih was to be broadcast the next day. After that, he had an interview to do. Finally was the meeting for Blue Night, which he still had to do later that evening.


All he wanted to do right now, while he had time, was to take a long, long nap. He sighed, relaxing further into the couch. 'Ill just sleep right here.' he thought to himself. 'Key will protect me.' he thought with a smile. 'He'll make the others leave me alone.' He sighed again and closed his eyes, comferted by the thought of Key taking care of him.


He had just felt sleep begin to weigh on him, that beautiful heaviness of slumber he had been craving all day within grasp, when the smell of something delicious wafted to his nose. He furrowed his brows in confusion. 'Whos home?' He mentally went over everyones schedules again. 'Minhos at a his drama. Taemin made plans with Ravi and Jongin. Onew had a follow up appointment for his throat. Key...'


Jonghyun snapped his eyes open with a grin. Key had no plans today. 'Maybe he'll take a nap with me.' Jonghyun always slept better when Key was with him. So the idea of Key laying down with him was very tempting. Now, convincing the stubborn workaholic diva to take a nap was a different story.


Jonghyun sat up, making it a goal to get his wish. So he heaved himslef up and shuffled into the kitchen, no doubt in his mind thats were his Kibummie was hiding out.


He strecthed his arms over his head with a grumble as he walked, more like stumbled, into the dorm kitchen "Kibummie." he mumbled sleepily when the lean figur of the SHINee diva came into view.


He stood at the counter, chopping expertly, while steam slithered up from the pot on the stove. Key hummed softly as he put his knife down to go stir the pot, all the while not even hinting that he was aware of Jonghyun's presence.


Said singer pouted. "Kibummie." he whined, stomping his foot for good measure. Still nothing. Key just continued humming whatever song he was thinking of as he went back to chopping. It was when he turned to tip the cutting board into the pot that Jonghyun finally saw the earbuds in his ears. 'Ah. Thats why.'  He felt dumb now. 'thats why he didnt say anything when i came in. ANd why he doesnt hear me now.'


Kibum was oblivious, happily singing under his breath as he stirred the pot. Jonghyun smiled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter