A Kiss and a Promise (Xiuchen)

Drabbles of a K-Pop Shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Ok so not only is this my first Xiuchen, but its my first REAL attempt at a MAMA au. SO please give it lots of love! Leave a comment! <3

 

 

When the legends won, when they destroyed the Red Evil and saved the tree of life, nothing changed. The people of Earth continued to live out their days, ignorant of the force that threatened their very exsistance. Scientists were able to come up with excuses for the strange weather in Asia. Random thunderstorms, blazing hot one day and frosty cold the next, tornados popping up out of no where and more frequently than ever seen before, only to dissipate again before any real damage could be done. Anyone that had witnessed the legends and their abilities called it halucinations, daydreams, brought on by stress, sleep deprivations, so on.

Life continued. The legends themselves settled down after the fighting was done, all of them spliting up and going on with their lives. But they never forgot. Never. They never forgot how they almost lost their loves, how they protected each other. They never forgot how they wernt just friends anymore, they were family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok was sitting in a chair. He looked around curiously. 'Where am I?' All he could see was black, except for the spotlight that lit his chair and 2 feet around him. "Hmmm." He made to get up, intending on walking around, trying to get a feel of where he was, Only he couldn't. He couldnt move.

He looked down to see his hands and feet bound to the chair. Minseok gulped. He couldnt panic, not now. 'Deep breath. Remain calm.' He took his own advise and looked around again. He couldnt see anything, it was too dark. So he listened. Whisperes echoed all around him. He couldnt make out what they were saying but they were creeping him out, making the panic rise again.

"Focus Minseok!" he scolded himself, the whisperes dying down the instant the words left his mouth. He looked around wide eyed. He was utterly terrified now, the fear taking up permanent residacne in his chest.

He was preparing to scoot the chair away, all the way to safety, when a raspy voice spoke in the darkness "Mi...min....minseok?"

Minseok froze, his every nerve ending awake and ready to move. He scanned the area again, looking for the source of the voice, but when he looked back towards the front, jongdae was in front of him. He was on his knees, his arms strung up by chains, his body forming a giant Y. Cuts and bruises littered his bare chest, his hair was plastered to his forehead. Minseok gasped and tried to lunge for him, only to be restrained by the chair. "Jongdae!"

Jongdae slowly lifted his head up, his eyes filled with both despair and relief when their eyes met. "Minnie." He breathed, his head falling to his chest again

"Jongdae!" Minseok shouted, struggling against his restraints desperately, the panic rising even more as he fiought to get to the man he loved. He looked down and examined the bindings. Rubber cord. Minseok closed his eyes, focusing on the power running through his veins. 'Ice expands.' he thought to himself in satisfaction. The temperature began to drop, the cord freezing over, frost forming. When he was sure it was cold enough, he pulled up with all his strength. Without much effort, the cords shattered.

'YES! Thank you science class!' With his hands free, he did the same to the cords on his ankles. The second he was rid of the cords, he darted out of the chair and sprinted to jongdae. He slid to a stop in front of him on his knees, cupping hjs face in his hands. "Jongdae? Jongdae look at me!" he pleaded as he gently lifted his face up.

"Min...minseok." he breathed, trying to lift his head.

Minseok let go of his face to examine his body. "Oh god." he gasped at the many bleeding slashes decorating his chest. He reached out with a shaking hand to gently touch the inflamed skin above one, only for the younger to hiss and flinch away. "Sorry! Im sorry."

Jongdae moaned in pain, his head falling again, only this time, it fell on Minseoks shoulder. THe elder ran his fingers through his hair. "I gotta get you out of here. But where is here?" he questioned.

Chills ran down his back as ice cold surrounded him. He gasped as shadowy slithering tenticles wound around his arms and shoulders. He was dragged backwards away from Jongdae and placed back in his chair, the wind getting knocked out of him as his back collidewd with the solid wood. He grunted and fought as the shadows wound all around him, tenticles around his waist, chest, thighs, not to mention his hands and feet. He growled in frustration adn looked back at Jongdae.

He wasnt alone now. A dark hooded figure stood next to him, red eyes glowing from inside the hood the only distinguishable feature. Minseok felt the panic again, but he coudlnt let it show. Whoever this was needed to think he wasnt afraid. "Who are you and what do you want?" he spat, hoping the venom in his voice sufficiently hid the fear and aprehension.

The figure said nothing. Instead of answering verbally, he....it reached inside its billowing robe.

Minseok's eyes widened slightly. A dagger, its stark silver contrasting with the shadows around them. He stuck out his chin defiantly. If he was gonna go down, he was gonna go down fighting. The figure tilited its head and twirled the dagger in its hand, seemingly amused with him.

It drifted around behind him, but Minseok didnt flinch. He was prepared for the torture. And if it meant keeping the figure away from Jongdae, god knows what hes already been through, he would do it without hesitation.

But the hooded being just circled him. It stopped in front of him, studyig him, or so Minseok assumed, he couldnt really see its face. Its red eyes glistened before it turned away from him.

Minseok wanted to sigh with releif, but before he could, the figure hovered over next to Jongdae. Minseok's heart rate picked up, his eyes going wide as the shadowy hand drifted down to the youngers already bleeding abdomen.

"No, no dont! Leave him alone!" he shouted, shaking his head. But the knife just kept on descending. Minseok felt the panic again, the terror, stronger than ever.

Jongdae flinched away when the tip of the knife met his skin, just below his ribs. But it was no use. The knife sunk into his side. Jongdae bit his lip to muffle the scream of agony, his fists clenched so tight his whole hand was white.

"STOP!" Minseok screamed, thrashing wildly against the shadows that held him.

The figure stopped his hand, pulling the knife out, leaving a 2 inch gash in Jongdae's side. Blood trickled down his side as the hooded shadow circled around behind him, the knife gleaming in the dark.

Minseok shouted as he continued to fight the shadows holding him. He had to get away, he had to stop that thing from hurting Jongdae anymore. But every time, his attacks were blocked and he was pulled back. He stopped momentarily, only to catch his breath.

"Please." he panted. "Leave him alone. Ill do anything." he begged.

The red eyes just glistened again as it hovered to stand beside him. Minseok watched in absolute horror as it raised the knife, right above Jongdae's heart.

Miseok shook with panic as he screamed at the being. "NO! JONGDAE! DONT PLEASE!"

He thrashed about like a fish out of water, throwing ice and frost every which way in his desperate attempt to get away. "GOD PLEASE NO! ANYTHING JUST PLEASE NO!!!"

Jongdae lifted his head and looked at him as the knife rose higher. "JONGDAE! I LOVE HIM PLEASE!"

Minseok felt tears streaming down his face as he fought with all his might. "ILL DO ANYTHING JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE! JONGDAE!!" he sobbed.

He managed to make eye contact with him just as the figure lowered its arm.

"NOOOOO!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok gasped as he sat up with a start, his chest heaving, the sheets sticking to his skin with sweat. His eyes scanned the room, darting from his dresser, to his ceiling fan, to his closet door. 'Im home.' he sighed and ran a hand over his face. 'Just the nightmare again.'

Instantly, he stiffened, his eyes seeking him out. He sighed with relief yet again when he saw him laying beside him, still peacefully asleep. Jongdae lay on his side, his arm limp on the mattress where it was previously draped over Minsoeks waist.

Minseok smiled softly. Leaning over, he brushed the hair from his face before pressing a kiss on his temple. He carefully slid out of bed and tipt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter