Hands (Baekyeol)

Drabbles of a K-Pop Shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Ok i know its cheesy and WAY TOO fluffy but i just couldnt help myself. XD

 

Summery: Painters find inspiration in the smallest of things.

 

 

Chanyeol stood, his hands in his pockets, as he admired the work in front of him, his own work, not that anyone would know he was the artist. His eyes skimmed over the wall of works, humming in approval.


"Beautiful isnt it?"


he turned to see a woman standing beside him, a champagne glass in one hand and clutch in her other. She had long black hair braided over her left shoulder. She wore a knee length straplesss wine colored dress and black heels.


Chanyeol hummed and turned back to the display. "Yes it is." He supressed a prideful smile as he studied the art in front of him. It was a three piece set of pencil drawn pieces depicting two sets of hands as they intertwined.


"Theyre so beautiful. And so ." she sighed, taking a sip of her glass.


Chanyeol smirked 'More than you know.' He couldnt help but think of those same hands that held his every night, the way they clenched around his fingers, gripping tightly as whispered words of 'I love you.' were spoken into his skin. 


She hummed and walked over to the next one, Chanyeol on her heels. This one was a single hand pressed to the owners chest. The fingers were long and graceful as they splayed across the canvas. Again, the woman hummed. "Gorgeous." she breathed.

 


Chanyeol chuckled 'You have no idea. This is just his hands. The rest of him is breathtaking.' He turned back to see her sending him an odd look. "Whats so amusing?" she asked, arching an eyebrow


He just grinned like a kid with a secret and shook his head. "Nothing, i apologize."


She grinned and tucked her clutch under her arm, ing her free hand his way. "Kim Taeyeon." she said with a smile.


Chanyeol smiled and took her hand "Chanyeol."


she turned back to the wall, her brow furrowing her in thought. "It looks like the same model in all these pieces, dont you think?" she said after a few silent moments, waving a hand to the collection they were admiring.


Again, Chanyeol chuckled. "Oh it is." he stated mindlessly. 'Who else would i draw?'


Taeyeon whirled on him. "How do you know? Are you close with him? The model i mean."


Chanyeol could not wipe off the big grin on his face for anything. "You could say that."


Taeyeon gasped and pulled a tape recorder from her clucth. "So you know Richard Park's model for these pieces." she confirmed into the recorder.


'Oh no.' Chanyeol rolled his eyes 'stay clam. Answer honestly like you practiced.' he sighed and nodded. "Yes i know him." 'Known him for years.'


He remember the day they met like it was yesterday. How could he forget the day his life changed?  He remembered walking into the cafe, that later became their go-to date night place, and seeing him in the corner, a pencil in between his teeth and a notebook on his lap. he thought nothing of him at first, but when he was later introduced to Byun Baekhyun by his good friend Jongin, he took a second look. They annoyed one another for the first few hours, arguing over trivial things. But as the night passed on, the tension had lessened and lessened until Chanyeol was offering the older man his phone, asking for his number.


"Him? Does he do any other modelling work for Richard Park? is he goning to be in future pieces?" she asked.


Chanyeol nibbled his lip in thought "Hmmm. I think he will be, yes." 'Thats an understatment.' he mentally scoffed. These past few months, his most favorite thing to paint was Baekhyun. Chanyeol loved his hands especially, as evident by the display they were currently standing in front of. His hands were just so......paintable. Its like they were begging him to draw them. The way the curved and glided so gracefully was like listening to a symphony everytime he watched them. At first, the sketches were meant to be private, something for Chanyeol alone to keep and admire. But when his agent saw them in his portfolio, seeing as Chanyeol forgot to take them out before their meeting, he instantly suggested adding them to the gallery. Of course, Chanyeol asked Baekhyun first. He was hesitant in the beginning, but once it was confirmed that nothing identifiable was visible in any of the works, he agreed.


"Is this model up for hire? Im sure plenty of artists would love to paint someone with such graceful features."


"No." Chanyeol said instantly. "He is exclusisive to Mr. Richard Park." 'Damn right he is.' He fought a frown at the thought of anyone else painting Baekhyun, of anyone else looking at him the way Chanyeol did, of anyone else seeing what he sees.


Taeyeon arched an eyebrow. "And how perse would you know all this? Are you close with the artist as well?"


Chanyeol remained calm. "I am the inbetween man, so to speak. When Mr. Park finishes a piece, i pick it up to bring to his agent for selling." He had rehersed that line over and over, repeating it so many times, he almost believed himself.  It wasnt really a lie though. When he was done with a piece, he did pick it up and bring to his agent. He just didnt tell anyone that he was more than the delivery boy. The only people that knew he was the artist behind all this was his agent of course, and baekhyun.


Taeyeon beamed. "So youve seen the face of the anonomys Richard Park?" she asked excitedly


'Everytime i look in a mirror.' Chanyeol grinned. "I have. And so have you." he paused dramatically, watching with sadistic pleasure as her jaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter