Heal My Wounds (Sulay)

Drabbles of a K-Pop Shipper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Ok so before you get into this, lemme just say.....I do NOT ship Sulay. AT ALL. But i wanna do a Mama AU for all the couples so i decided to at least try, for all those Sulay shippers out there. So yeah. Heres my one and ONLY attempt.

P.S. This is conected to A Kiss and a Promise, same universe.

 

 

Zhang Yixing stood in the kitchen, carefully cutting veggietables for the stew he was making. Normally, he wouldnt even have a knife in his hand, Junmyeon would make sure of that. ANd since they shared an apartment, it was easy to conveniatnly take over all the cutting, and choppping and basically anything that required a knife or some other sharp object. The elder was a bit of a worry wart when it came to Yixing and sharp objects, seeing as he had hemophilia. And that didnt bother him, sure it was annoying sometimes but it was endearing most of the time. The fact that Junmyeon cared enough to worry was sweet.


So Yixing couldnt surpress the miscivious grin thast spread across his lips as he thought of the elders reaction when he found out what he was doing.  Junmyeon was in the shower at the moment, and his showers tended to be longer than most peoples. So he took his time, not rushing his work.


His mind began to wonder as his hands steadily chopped the various veggitables. He thought about his disease, and how it affected him. He could go to the hospital over a small cut. Most cuts and scrapes he could handle, like papercuts and small knicks. But a deep enough gash, could hospitalize him for blood loss. Wounds most people would just slap a bandage on and go on with their lives could put him out for a while.


He sighed. It was times like these he wished he could change things. Having the ability to Heal was incredible, but it came with some rules. Rule number One, he couldnt bring anyone or thing back from the dead. The brink of death, yes. But if it was dead, it was dead and there was nothing he could do about it. And Yixing accepted that. Death was apart of the natural life cycle and he knew that. Rule number Two, he couldnt create. There were limits to what he could heal. He couldnt create new tissue, new muscle, new organs,  only repair what was there. The final rule was what he wished he could change, it making his life as a hemophiliac all the more difficult. With all that he could do, he could not heal himself. He didnt know why, but he couldnt. He had tried multple times, but nothing happened


So he was extremely careful when he was fighting in the war with the Red Evil three years ago. He got Zitao to teach him some wushu and other martial arts to use in defense. He took classes to learn how to shoot a variety of guns. He could even shoot a bow and arrow. THe fact that he couldnt heal himself didnt hinder him any, not near as much as the fact that he was a hemopheliac did.


Thats what bothered him. With all his power, all that he could do, he couldnt heal a stupid cut if it came down to that. Now he hadnt had to be hospitalized in a long time. In fact, the only times his hemophelia got the best of him where a mere 3. The first was when he was 8, he had his tonsils removed. The doctors had trouble stopping the bleeding and he went into a coma. That was when they diagnosed him. The second was his own doing. When he was a frshman in highschool, when he discovered he could heal with a touch of his hand, he cut a slit into his palm, thinking he could heal himself, only to nearly pass out and be rushed to the hospital. The third and last time was just after they defeated the Red Evil. Being the healer, he made sure to heal all the major injuries of his brothers, but his own took a tole on him. They werent severe, but his hemophelia kept him weak and bed ridden for weeks.


Needless to say, careful became his middle name. Junmyeon's as well. The elder was constantly babying him when it came to anything that could remotely injure him. Things like not letting him chop, peeking through the open door when he was shaving, and keeping bandaids in the desk drawers in case of papercuts. He even went  so far as to break Yixings pencil once because he was afraid it was too sharp.


Yixing didnt mind it most days. It was just one of the ways Junmyeon showed that he cared about him, and Yixing loved that about him. If it hadnt been for Junmyeon sometimes, the chinese man would have been in big trouble. Junmyeon had saved his hide many a times, more than either of them could count.


That was part of the reason Yixing was doing what he was doing. The anniversery of the war was coming up. Usually they all got together to catch up and just be together, but Yixing wanted to do something special before the fact, something to say 'Thank you for taking care of me hyung'.
He smiled victoriusly as the last pieces were chopped and put into the pot safely. "See Junmyeon?" he laughed smugly to himself as he stirred the pot, the aroma making him smile even wider. It was Junmyeon's favorite. He hadnt had it in a while because he would never let Yixing cook for one thing, and kyungsoo was busy keeping Jongin in check to cook it for him. "Hell be so happy." he mused, picking up the cutting board and knife to wash thm off.


He was scrubbing the knife clean when he heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter