Chapter 1: Pushed Back

Eclipse | J.Tune Camp New Girl Group | From 'Unforgiving Shock' | Disbanded December 22, 2015

The five girls, now known as Eclipse were taking a break from their dancing lesson and they sat together in a circle.

Everyone was doing school work but Bea (as she graduated from high school and recently college).

Sun was getting frustrated a little by her homework, "Ahh! This is irritating!" she scratched her head. Juyeon looked over as she was next to Sun, "What don't you get Sun-ah?" 

Sun looked at Juyeon, "Juyeon unnie its math." Juyeon smiled as she helped Sun on the side. 

Bea made sure her dongsaengs understand as she scanned them doing their homework. Bea looked at Kyeonghee, "How is it going with you Kyeonghee-ah?" 

Kyeonghee looked at Bea, "Its going good Bea unnie. I think I'm getting my Mandarin a bit more." Bea smiled, "That's good Kyeonghee."

Bea then looked at Faith who was quiet while doing her homework. Bea walked over to Faith, "Faith how about you?"

Faith looked up at Bea and said calmly, "I'm okay Bea unnie. Just working on homework I didn't in class."

The four girls who had homework kept working until their new manager, Manager Oppa came in the door.

All the girls smiled and got up to see what news they brought them.

Kyeonghee, "So did they give you when we would debut Oppa?"

​Manager Oppa nodded, "Well since MBLAQ is planning to make their comeback in June and the company told the public you would train 2-3 months, the plan is for you girls to debut either towards the end of June or early July."

Sun looked shocked, "That far off..."

Faith nodded and agreed, "That is far off."

Manager Oppa, "I know its far off girls but MBLAQ has priority since their your sunabes and they haven't had a comeback in a while."

Bea nodded but sighed, "We respect our CEO's decision and will wait till then. For now we will practice harder till that time."

Juyeon looked at all of them, "So we just keep training until then?"

Manager Oppa nodded, "Yes until then you train hard for your debut. Ahh but also they told me you girls will pre-release a song ahead of your debut so your fans gain interest in your debut and so your not forgotten." they all nodded as they prepare hard till they debut.