Chapter 9: Will This Get Figured Out?

Eclipse | J.Tune Camp New Girl Group | From 'Unforgiving Shock' | Disbanded December 22, 2015

After the rumors about Sun and Faith floated around the CEO decided it would be best if both the girls leave Eclipse's dorm and live in their respective homes until they fully figure out the situation, but all five gathered in the practice room everyday to practice and to recoil (hopefully). And that's exactly what they were doing one evening.

****

While Juyeon was practicing her dance with their dance instructor, Kyeonghee was talking with Sun and Bea was talking with Faith.

Kyeonghee sat her and Sun down on the couch inside the practice room. She looked towards Sun who was staring at the ground and playing around with her hands. Kyeonghee sighed and asked, "Sun-ah. Have you even talked to her?" referring to Faith. Sun looked at Kyeonghee and huffed, "Unnie you think I would talk to a person who is arrogant like that?"

Kyeonghee shook her head, "Sunnie, think about the group, yourself, and Soojung-ah as well. Even our fans are worried about you and Faith."

Sun sighed and looked slyly at Bea and Faith who were sitting down on the floor on the other side of the room. She saw Faith turning her back to her and she saw Faith wipe her face, probably from tears while Bea was rubbing Faith's shoulder. That brought back Sun to look at Kyeonghee and said, "I still don't know unnie. Yes I understand both me and Faith started it off wrong but I still won't see eye to, at least not yet." she looked away from Kyeonghee. Kyeonghee on the other hand sighed softly to herself and hopefully Bea had a better time with Faith.

****

Bea knew as leader she would have to settle the situation, yes it wasn't as bad as before but the problem was still there, meaning if it continued it could be the end for Eclipse or for Sun and Faith. She she sat down with Faith while she let Kyeonghee take care of Sun.

Bea looked at Faith who tried to look at Sun and Kyeonghee before looking at Juyeon dancing, and then down to the ground. Bea asked Faith, "Soojung-ah. I know this situation between you and Sun hasn't changed if anything by the looks of it during practice, so please, tell me true fully how your feeling and how it has been with Sun."

Faith looked at Bea with a depressed look and said, "Your right unnie, things haven't been good between me and Sun. That hasn't changed and I personally don't think it will considering how much times I apologized and she won't take it. Yes I bragged about dancing good so what?! Everyone does that because they accomplished something they haven't done. I've seen MADTOWN sunbaebims do that and brag but does Sun say anything? No because those are her sunbaenims! She is only doing this to me because we're the same age and she can and I'm not her sunbae at all!" she let it all out of her system, some of it.

Bea looked at the depressed Faith and adverted her eyes toward Sun who was talking with Kyeonghee. She then looked at Faith and said, "Faith I know this is difficult for you and that Sun may be stubborn but she's your friend. Both of you went through 'Unforgiving Shock' together as best friends. All the fans know that you and Sun have been childhood friends and when this news exploded they all cared."

Faith still had her down and said, "I know unnie but I think the stress of an idol life just overtook that. So I'm not sure if were even friends anymore. I think sometimes of wanting to drop out of Eclipse and just try and live a normal life." she tried to hide tears that were coming but they were heard by Bea, as Bea rubbed Faith's shoulder and tried to comfort her.

****

Their PD-nim, Taewon called just the oldest three into his office, leaving Faith and Sun to practice with their dance instructor.

Taewon asked a simple question, "So what is the situaiton now? It has been over one month since the issues broke out?"

Bea answered, "PD-nim, it seems Faith and Sun are still having trouble. I'm speaking for Faith. Faith thinks that Sun isn't friends with her anymore and doesn't want to be. She also thinks Sun is bullying her because she is younger. But what hurts me the most is that Faith is thinking about dropping out of Eclipse for good." 

Juyeon and Kyeonghee had wide eyes as they looked at Bea. Even Taewon was shocked but understood the hard idol life, especially after Lee Joon and Cheondoong decided to leave MBLAQ. But he pressed on and asked, "And Kyeonghee since you talked with Sun, how did that conversation go?"

Kyeonghee, "Well all she told me was that she doesn't and won't see eye to eye with Faith. I call that stubborn but sometimes you can't help that. But I can tell she wants to make peace but she's to shy to admit she wants to be friends again with Faith." she left it at that.

Taewon rubbed his forehand as he was thinking hard about what to do. He then looked at the three of them and said, "Tell both Faith and Sun that if they don't figure this out by the end of November then I will kick one or both out if necessary." 

Juyeon, "Your planning to kick one or both PD-nim?" he nodded and said, "I can't have immature girls in a group that'll cause friction and the fans would see that and where would your popularity go? Now where!"

All three bowed their heads. Bea nodded, "We understand PD-nim."

But he wasn't finished as he told them, "But before the year ends or maybe the beginning of next year I want to launch a subunit for Eclipse."

Kyeonghee, "Subunit? But PD-nim, we haven't even made it to our one year as a group. Isn't it to early?"

He shook his head, "No its a perfect time as I can see that Eclipse is not fully functioning as a group I've decided to put two of you as a subunit. But things aren't finalized yet."

Juyeon, "Not even who is in the group?" he shook his head. Bea asked, "Why may I ask sir your putting a subunit besides what you said?"

Taewon answered simply, "Because there are many K-Pop groups out there and you have to stand out to beat the competition. So the only thing I can think of is a subunit for the group in order to get your name out there. But don't concentrate on that for now. For now I want you to tell Faith and Sun about my deal." they nodded. But Juyeon asked a question that terrified her, "PD-nim, if Sun or Faith get kicked out of the group what will happen to Eclipse?" the others were curious as well.

Taewon sighed, "Well I'm not sure of that since I hope Sun and Faith figure out their situation before then, but if one or both get kicked out I just might add new members since you girls are a new group and not like MBLAQ where you've got an established fanbase."

All three nodded and looked at each other, scared for the future.