Chapter 8: Trying To Figure It Out

Eclipse | J.Tune Camp New Girl Group | From 'Unforgiving Shock' | Disbanded December 22, 2015

All of Eclipse were called as soon as the CEO saw the rumors go up. And they knew they were in trouble.

They arrived and Bea bowed to Gu Taewon (CEO), "You called us sir?"

Taewon nodded, "Yes. Please, everyone sit down. We have things to discuss that needs to be solved right away." they all sat, but Sun and Faith sat away from each other.

He looked at all five and said, "I suppose you heard of those rumors that are going around, correct?" they all nodded. 

"So what is going on for real. And things better be explained because one we have to explain to the media, and two this could determine what happens to Eclipse."

Bea looked at the younger girls, "Sir, yes there was a fight within the practice room but I don't know how that got out." he exploded, "Bea! Your the oldest here and yet you don't know how it got out?!"

She bowed, "Yes sir. The fight wasn't that ba-." he stopped her and turned his attention towards Sun and Faith and said, "So since this involves you two, why don't you explain this."

Sun and Faith looked at each other and glared before looking away. Kyeonghee looked nervous, "Yah you two! Your friends, your supposed to talk about it and then forgive each other."

Juyeon nodded, as well as looking nervous, "Kyeonghee is right. And if we don't get your side of the story what is going to happen your guys friendship as well as Eclipse?"

Sun huffed, "Fine! You want to hear my side of the story. Well we were practicing, when suddenly she boasted about being the best within Eclipse! I hate snobs like that!" she glared at Faith. Faith on the other hand was getting close to tears. Sun pointed her hands towards Faith, "I can't handle people like that, even if they are friends."

Kyeonghee looked at Sun, "Sun I know it made you uncomfortable but you didn't have to yell at Faith like you did."

Sun come backed with, "What if one of us or any other main vocal boasted they were the best unnie? Wouldn't you find it annoying?" Kyeonghee didn't say anything. Juyeon helped, "Well Sun-ah. Being confident is good to help improve your skills." Sun huffed. Taewon looked at Faith and said, "How about your side Faith?" they all looked at Faith.

Faith, not being confident and known for being easily affected by criticism whispered, "I just felt more confident after dancing to Girls' Generation's sunbaenims song 'Catch Me If You Can'. Since I wasn't good at dancing, I cheered to loudly for Sun to understand how I felt after finishing a task our dance instructor gave us." she actually gave a glare back to Sun, which was surprising to the others.

Bea looked at both of them and said, "I understand both sides girls. Sun, you know Faith isn't confident about her dancing and even showing her true skills on camera. People grow as time goes by. Faith, maybe cheering like you did was being overconfident. Try and tone it down from time to time."

Still Faith and Sun didn't say a word to each other. Taewon was getting to the point of irritation and said, "I'm sending a report to settle the rumors, but if you girls don't solve this matter by yourselves I will have to do it myself and it won't turn out pretty."

Kyeonghee raised her hand and asked, "What consequences sir?"

He looked at them and said, "Well I have a few options to deal with the matter. One, you can figure it out yourself and Eclipse we'll be okay, two you girls don't solve this matter and we can either kick one or both of you out." referring to Sun and Faith. Juyeon panicked, "You can't do that sir! I know its trouble but kicking both Sun and Faith out."

He continued on, "Three, Eclipse can disband all together. So its your choice on how you want this to go down." Bea, Kyeonghee, and Juyeon looked at each other with concerned looks while Sun and Faith didn't even look at each other or their unnies. Bea sighed and bowed to Taewon, "We understand sir, this matter well be solved."

He sighed, "I hope so Bea. For the better or worse for the future of Eclipse."