Chapter 2: Very Soon

Eclipse | J.Tune Camp New Girl Group | From 'Unforgiving Shock' | Disbanded December 22, 2015

All five were practicing per usual and today (June 11th) is the group's second month since they announced they would be called Eclipse and their second month since they trained as that name. And their debut was so close according to the company.

Sun collapsed on the practice room floor, "Finally! We filmed our music video and did the photoshoot. Now all there is left is to debut."

Juyeon yawned and nodded, "I agree with you Sun. I kind of want to debut like tomorrow." the other girls agreed. But Bea said, "Girls remember, MBLAQ sunbaenims haven't had a comeback in a while and this is there first time as three members. We have to respect their decision to make their comeback this month."

The other four just nodded and knew that their unnie was right and that MBLAQ deserved this comeback. Bea added, "Besides girls. We were promised to debut by the end of this month of early July. Time will fly by before you know it and we'll be on the music stage performing."

Kyeonghee shrugged, "I guess your right Bea unnie. We've waited this long so another few weeks can't hurt right?" 

Bea nodded, "That's right Kyeonghee. Before you'll know it we'll be hitting music charts!" she said excitedly. The others gigged, including Faith. Faith smiled and looked at them, "Do you think our debut will impress our fans?"

They all looked at each other. Kyeonghee who was next to Faith put her arm around the younger's shoulders, "Of course Faith-ah! We'll rock the stage and impress with our debut stage. Just like MONSTA X sunbaenims who went through the same thing as us." MONSTA X was formed by the survival show by Starship Entertainment and finally debuted on May 14, 2015.

Sun nodded, "I hope we can meet MONSTA X sunbaenims. You know seeing how we went through the same struggles. It'll be nice just to talk about the same things you know?"

Juyeon smiled and agreed, "We might have a chance since they debuted only last month. If we debut this month we might bump into them at music stages!" all the girls got excited at having a chance of meeting their sunbaenims. Bea grinned, "Well lets work hard young ones and hopefully we debut this month so we have a chance to meet many new sunbaenims." the four girls all in grins shouted a big, "Yes!"