Hat Trick

SHINee Drabbles

Title: Hat Trick

Pairing: Jinki/oc

Summary: 3 times he stole a kiss from the girl he likes

Author’s Note: I’m not really in the mood to write but I feel like I need to finish this at least for the last time before I mark this as completed. It was fun while it lasted.

Word Count: 964

 

hat trick \HAT-TRICK\

noun

  • a series of three victories, successes, or related accomplishments

 

-*-

People know me as an awkward person who doesn’t have the balls to kiss the girl I like. I say they are right. I’m not sure if this could probably work. I’m expecting a few slaps on the face and probably some punches. I want to say I’m prepared for it but of course I’m still hoping no such thing would happen. So here I am planning the perfect way to steal a kiss from the girl like.

-*-

01 Pretending to be Drunk

The idea came from Jonghyun and honestly I was worried whether I can pull this off or not. Jonghyun might be good at it but it doesn’t mean I am too. For one, I’m awkward and two, I might as well get drunk for real. Alcohol might calm my nerves and keep me from freaking out.

Anyway, the plan is pretend to be drunk then accidentally trip on a non-existent object on the floor. Make sure she’s at an arm reach. It would be pretty funny if I trip from a far distance but ends up colliding with her somehow. Jonghyun said it has to be realistic. I guess it would really look realistic no matter what. After all, it’s pretty normal for me to trip now and then. Don’t ask me how I do it. I don’t know either.

I went to this bar with her (Minho arranged the date for me. Such a sweet guy), I grabbed some drinks and started getting myself drunk. After gaining enough courage, and just when I was becoming dizzy from too much alcohol, I made my move.

We were having a conversation and I couldn’t recall exactly what we were talking about. But it was probably something funny because she was smiling and I just had this urge to kiss her so I did. She looked surprised and I expected her to pull away but when she didn’t I deepened the kiss until we were both gasping for air.

I forgot about the tripping part but hey it was perfect even without it.

-*-

02 Make an excuse to lean close and kiss her at the most unexpected time

As expected from Minho, he really knows how to please a girl. Even I know how much girls love surprises… those sweet and adorable kinds of surprises. I guess this is the most perfect plan.

We were sitting side by side watching a movie. The boys aren’t at home and of course that was part of the plan. We were supposed to be alone.

She was watching the movie intently while I spent the entire time watching her.

“There’s something in your eyes,” I said. She turned her attention on me and momentarily took her eyes off the TV. “Close your eyes while I take it off.”

She said ok then closed her eyes. I leaned closer and brushed my lips gently to her soft ones. I didn’t linger because I was scared of her reaction if I did.

She opened her eyes and my heat shut down for a moment. She has that kind of effect on me.

“I thought your lips were your eyes.” I don’t know where it came from. It’s just that I thought I needed to say something, See how awkward I was? Minho would have been way better than that.

She let out a soft chuckle and I find it y. Honestly I expected something else afterwards. Like maybe I’ll get to see a blush on her face. But it didn’t happen because she was busy laughing at how lame everything was.

At least she’s not mad at me for stealing a kiss from her. At least that’s a good sign.

-*-

03 Kiss her when she’s sleeping

This was Taemin’s idea. That maknae really have some tricks up on his sleeves. My chance happened when she went over to visit key. She spends more time with key like they were bestfriends or something. I would be lying if I say I didn’t find it annoying at all.

Anyway, she went over until it was too late to go home. We decided she should sleepover so she did. In the morning while everyone else were still sleeping I went to her room to check up on her. I had no bad intentions, don’t get me wrong. I just wanted to know if she’s awake so I can ask her to make breakfast with me or something. I thought it would be fun cooking with her. I thought it would be fun doings things with her.

Anyway, I found her still deep in sleep. She looked so adorable and I learned she has a terrible sleeping habit. She tends to twist around the bed while she sleeps. The blankets were untangled; her head was dangling on the side of the bed. It was such a pretty sight.

I leaned closer and kissed her on the lips. Her head was still upside down so we probably looked like Spiderman and Mary Jane but that didn’t bother me.

When she felt my lips on her she woke up with a start and we bumped our heads. Now that was really awkward. Maybe it was a bad idea kissing her when she’s sleeping. I made a mental note not to do it again.

-*-

Later that day, Key told me something. He said that the girl I like wants to tell me that if I wanted to kiss her I should do it properly. Maybe she likes me too? I’m too awkward that it’s just too hard for me to believe. But if there is a chance that it could be true well then maybe I should confess to her. But then I guess my kisses already did it for me.

-----------------------------------

Author’s Note: After a week I decided to give up writing these drabbles. It’s hard to write when I’m not in the mood and having this challenge means I have to write even when I’m not in the mood. Besides the words I get isn’t so fun to write. Maybe I’ll just give myself a pat on the back for a job well done. Anyway, if you think I should continue, let me know and I will. :D that’s how important you guys are to me.