All Because of Love

Get In A Forced Marriage

Jiyeon pull B-bomb's arm but B-bomb keep punching Jaehyo. "Mnhyuk Oppa! Stop it! Please stop it!" Jiyeon begging.

B-bomb stopped and he let go Jaehyo." If Jiyeon not here, maybe I already kill you! You heard that?! "

Then B-bomb out from the house.Jiyeon just look him go away. "Mianhae oppa." she whisper.

"Jae oppa, are you okay? Oh, your nose and mouth are bleeding." Jiyeon look at his face.

"This is all because of you." Jaehyo said.

"Yah oppa! It's not my false." Jiyeon said as she clean up Jaehyo's wound.

"Okay. Okay. Don't talk about it anymore. I don't want you to cry, baby." Jaehyo touch her face.

"I'm not a baby." Jiyeon pouted.

Jaehyo was smiled. "Princess, I love....love.....love..you ....so much! Do you love me too?"

"I love you hundred times than you love me." Jiyeon hugs him.


THE NEXT DAY.....

Jiyeon was walked to her class but she notice that many student look at her. They keep whisper each other.

"Why they're staring at me like that? Something wrong?"she whisper.

Then a group of girl approach her."Hey you, new student. How can you get marry with Jaehyo oppa. Don't you know Eunji love him. How could you betrayed you own friend." they push her body.

"They know it too.but how?"

"Why those of you try to bully her? Why? all of you doesn't have another work to do? Don't waste your time." Eunji said.

"Eunji-ah, thank you." Jiyeon grab her arm.

"Let go of me. I just don't want anybody get fight." Eunji go away from her.

"Eunji-ah.." Jiyeon sighed.

 

REST TIME....

Jiyeon was losing her appetite so she go to the dance class to practice her dance. While Jaehyo try to find her.

"Where is she? Oh, I didn't go to the dance class." Jaehyo said. " Maybe I should bring some food for her.

At the same time,Jiyeon rest for a while after done with her practice. Suddenly she felt someone hugs her waist.

"Jae oppa?" she said.

Then he realease his hands from her waist." Why it should be Jaehyo, not me? You have forgetten me already. Look at me!" B-bomb turn Jiyeon's body to meet him.

"Oppa, what's wrong with you?" Jiyeon ask.

"Jiyeon-ah, do you love me?"B-bomb ask her.

"No, I don't love you anymore. Stay away from me." Jiyeon try to move away. Suddenly B-bomb cupped her face and start to kiss her roughly. But everything will be worse as Jaehyo saw it.

"Why you're lying to me?Wae?Wae?" Jaehyo whisper.


HEY.....Sorry I'M LATE for UPDATE..also for the BAD english..English not my 1st language..HAPPY 2012..wink