Jiyeon's Life

Get In A Forced Marriage

Incheon - 4.00 pm

"Jiyeon-ah, where're you going?"Bbomb said after he saw Jiyeon came out from her class.

Jiyeon come closer to him and hold his arm."Oppa, let's go have fun at the theme park."Jiyeon ask her boyfriend cutely.

"Hmmm.Okey, but there's one condition."Bbomb said.

What?Condition? (hit his arm). Yah, Minhyuk oppa! Are you trying to treat me?

"Don't be mad baby.It's only a condition.Please, baby." Bbomb begging her with a sad face.

"Okey, what's the condition?".

"Kiss me, baby". Bbomb pull Jiyeon with a happy face.

"I don't want, let me go." Jiyeon move away and stick out her tongue to Bbomb. She start run away from him. Bbomb chase her and they have fun playing together around their school.

"Ha..Ha..Ha..Oppa, I know you can't catch me." Jiyeon chuckle when she do not see Bbomb around her.

Suddenly, Bbomb appear in front of her. "Who said I can't catch you? Bbomb seriously come to her and he was hold both of her arm tightly. "Now, you can't go anywhere baby."

"Oppa, you're a bad guy."said Jiyeon.

Bbomb lean closer to her and kiss her.

That evening, they spend their time together at the theme park. They always doing their activity together and they look sweet each other although they often act childish. At school, students and teachers called them 'dancer couple' as both of them was most talented students in dance.

Jiyeon was childish and she very close to her parent as she was the only child in her family. For her, family is the first. Her parents teach her to be a good and obedient daughter. Her parent do not strict to her and she also let her parents know about her relationship with Lee Minhyuk, her boyfriend.