Not my little sister

The Tom Next Door

And after that day, Pie’s interest with Kim became much intense.

 

As days pass by, it became Pie’s habit to wake up early and glance at her window.

 

She knows Kim’s routine every morning. Creepy as it sounds but yeah she observe Kim from a far every morning.

 

Exactly 6 in the morning, Kim’s clock would ring and just a few second after that, Kim would get up,  fix her bed and go straight to the bathroom.

 

Of course she doesn’t know what happen behind Kim’s bathroom door and just the thought of it would make her face red so she’ll just shrug that off her mind. After that Kim would check her phone and call someone.

 

Maybe the ‘girlfriend’ that Fern has been talking about. All that Pie can do is sigh. I am so curious about that lucky girl. Based from Fern’s story, they have been together for three years already.

 

She told me that the two met a Chiangmai University back when they were in freshmen but the girl eventually moved to Rangsit University because it offered a full scholarship and that university is well known for producing the best Doctors here and outside Thailand.

She also mentioned that the girl is very beautiful. All of the boys were crushing and have been trying to woo her until the news exploded that Kim and her were officially dating already. All of them backed out because they know that they cannot match with Kim.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PIE’S POV

 

“They’re like a perfect couple. Two campus crushes both blessed with brains and looks becoming a real item. Damn every single student in the campus stops and stares as they arrived Kim coming out first opening the passenger seat of her mazda 3 sedan  for Yam. Then they would hold hands going to their respective classrooms. They are the royal couple of the universi…. Hey you okay?” Van poked my arm that woke me from zoning out.

I glanced at the clock and realized that it’s already 5:30 in the afternoon.

What took Fern so long?  I ask to myself.

She told me that she will just talk to someone and she will be back fast but it’s already been half an hour.  Now I had no choice but to be left  with Van alone. Well not exactly alone because there are also few customers here inside the café but I  had no choice but to keep talking with Van because he keeps on persuading to have a conversation with me which I kept on cutting but he’s very persevered to keep the conversation going so I just took the chance to know more about Kim because I know they are very close until the conversation went to Kim’s relationship with that girl named Yam.

 

“Yeah I’m just trying to imagine how she looks like”, I lied to him and continued drinking my caramel Frappuccino. 

 

“She’s pretty and tall”, he remarked

 

“Yeah just like what Fern told me”, I replied.

 

“But you’re prettier”, Van’s remark made me smile. I unintentionally bit my lip from suppressing my squeal about the idea that I am prettier than Yam. Does Kim think about the same? And here I am back again from dreaming about my Kim.

 

 

 

 

But not in Pie’s mind that her reaction had built false hope to the man in front of him.

 

She was flattered with what I said. She even bit her lip, maybe to prevent her smile. Does this mean she’s starting to have feelings for me too? Damn Pie. I’ll woo you until you completely fall for me’, Van bowed to his thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KIM’s POV

 

It has been a very rough day. As the deadline approaches, problems are rapidly appearing. I have been restless the past week for this project. Yam’s demands and tantrums does not help either.

 

I am now driving inside the village. Thinking about the things that have to be accomplished tomorrow.

 

As just when I thought my stress is already at its peak. I saw something that made my blood boil even more.

 

I saw the same guy again talking to my sister. What made me even madder is seeing his hands around my sister’s shoulder.  I grip my hands tighter on the stirring wheel but when I saw  that she was about to kiss my sister’s cheeks, I wasted no time but drive rapidly to their direction. 

 

Both of them were  startled when my car drifted to their direction almost hitting that ty guy.

 

As I step out of the car. Fear became visible to his face.

 

“How dare you try to kiss my little sister.”, I exclaimed as my fist landed on his face making him stumble down the ground.               

 

“P’Kim please stop”, Fern is now tugging my shirt preventing me from kicking him who is still lying on the ground

 

“Don’t you ever show your face to me again”, I spat  to him and then divert my attention to Fern  who is now on the verge of crying. My heart seems to ache a little seeing my baby sister in tears but that won’t stop me from disciplinig her.

 

“Get in the car”, I look at her

 

“I’m with Pie. She’s in the café. Can we atleast pick her up?”, she said to me pleading eyes.

 

“Does she know about this?”, I ask her  coldly

 

“No..no she doesn’t even have an idea about this. Please don’t be mad at her”, I can see that my sister is not lying. I know her well.

 

“I’l pick her up. I’ll send you home first.”