BEST DAY EVEEER

The Tom Next Door

“WHAT? Is that the reason why you bought papers at the book store?!” Even Fern was so shocked when I confessed to her about what happened last night

“Y..yeah. So now I don’t know how to face Kim. Arrrgh” I slumped myself at Fern’s bed while covering my face.

 

“I don’t think Kim is mad at you don’t worry” she tried to assure but it’s no use. The embarrassment that I would be facing when she came here is too much to bare.

 

I sit back at her bad and held Fern’s hand “Please let me go home Fern please”, my eyes started to water. It seems like the heavens heard my prayers as Fern nodded.

“okay but you know what you still need to face her you know, she told me

 

“Yeah I know that but not this moment. I still need to gather enough courage to say sorry personally” my head hung low.

“it’s okay take your time. I’ll just visit your house while you still don’t feel hanging out here in our house” fern hugged me and I thanked her.

We went down the stairs. She decided to hang out at my house instead but as we are about to walk to the door she suddenly stopped and ask me to just go first because she forgot her phone at her room and I just nodded.

I decided to just wait for her outside. But as I opened the door my world started to explode.

 

“Oh hi there Pie”. Kim is standing at the door holding a box of donut and a tub of popcorn looking smokingly hot with her shades. And there I was frozen in front of her with my mouth open.

 

I think it’s the end of me

 

 

 

 

KIM’s PoV

“Oh Pie let’s go now to your ho.. Oppa!”, I glanced at Fern and then back to Pie who is now still in the state of shock. She’s still not moving from her position. Fern run to Pie and whispered something. And with that Pie came back to her senses.

“Are you okay now?” I ask her worriedly. A bad move cause she became shocked again. Jesus what’s with this girl?

 

“I’ll take the foods inside you two come inside okay?”, Fern grabbed the popcorn and donut from mme leaving Pie infront of me. I followed Fern with my eye going up to her room when Pie suddenly spoke

 

“Uhh.. P’Kim”, I look back to her. I could  sense that she nervous and embarrass so I give a her an assuring smile. But the result was not I expected because it made her even more sad and now she’s about to cry. I panicked so I hugged her.

 

“Shhh hey if this is about last night it’s fine. I appreciate your effort” I patted her back while still hugging her.

 

“I .. I didn’t mean to hit you with that I swear” she’s still sobbing so I broke the hug and look at her face

“hey I know , okay” I smiled to her

She stop crying and look at my face with her lips still pouting. Dang she looks like a child. A very cute child.

“Give me your phone” I told her. Confusion is on her face but she complied anyway. As she hand me her phone I type my digits and give it back to her.

“There I put my number in your phone. If you want to say something feel free to just text me, okay? And please no throwing at the window again” I patted her head and walk inside the house.

And as before I step on the stair, I look back at her and saw her staring at me with a tint of blush in her cheeks. A smile crept on my face. I waved my hand to her which she gladly returned and she started smilling.

Gosh this girl is really something. I smirked at my own remark and went back to my room to get some sleep.

 

FERN’s PoV

I think Pie is losing her mind already.

She been acting really weird ever since her conversation with oppa Kim this afternoon.

Why do I say so? She been giggling all throughout the 3 movies that we have watched.

Some people might ask me what’s wrong with that.

Well nothing really except for the fact that the movies that we watched were Wrong turn 6, I spit on yur grave and Human Centipede. What so freaking giggly about that huh? This girl sure is crazy. Is my sibling that Godly? I sigh as I look at her still zoning out happily while eating donuts. As much as I want to interrogate her about what happened I just let her be. She might get shy again.

 

 

 

 

PIE’s POV

THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST DAY EVEEEEEEEER!!!!!

 I don’t now but my heart can’t stop beating fast and my tummy seems to be flipping due to happiness. KIM JUST GAVE ME HER NUMBER. AND HUGGED ME. AND SMILED AT ME. OH MY GOD I THINK I WILL DIE HAPPY TONIGHT.

Just thinking about what happened this afternoon made me squeal and bury my face to my pillow to suppress me from disturbing my parents from their sleep.

It’s already 2 in the morning and here I am still thinking about her. I kept on staring at her number on my phone.

“will she really reply If I text her?”, I mumbled to myself. I get up from my bed and glanced at my window. Her window is closed already and its already dark in her room.

I went back to my bed.  Maybe some other time.

And with that, I went to sleep with smile still creeping on my face

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello guys! I am ­deeply sorry for not updating for so long. Literally long. I have been to occupied that I forgot about my stories L. I’ll try to consistently update this story and If I can update ‘My Valentine’ too. Love you guys. <3