All mine

Encounters
Keo is finally here! It's not as long, nor as good as i wanted it to be but i didn't want to make you wait longer. I'll probably write another Keo some other day for you, so watch out!

 

There are a lot of things Taekwoon is eager to share. Be it his meal, his school material, his clothes or even his bed, it doesn't bother him in the slightest bit because it's his way to show his friends how much he cares about them. The only thing he absolutely refuses to share, is infortunately the only one he hasn't any control on ; a tall and bouncy thing that likes to stick around people, flirty and clingy, somehow cute and some times adorable, but mostly, the main reason for Taekwoon's inner anger. 
 

Out of all the people in the campus, there is only one fitting perfectly that description ; Lee Jaehwan. 

 
Whenever he's near someone else, it's hard not to snatch the younger and keep him for his own pleasure, trapped into his arms all day ; Taekwoon always has the urge to steal him from other people. Of course, he perfectly knows it isn't something correct to do, and therefore he doesn't say anything, although his eyes speak for himself.
 
Jaehwan seems completely oblivious of all this, or feigns not to be aware, and Taekwoon is fairly sure that deep down, the younger enjoys doing whatever he's used to do, and enjoys also the way it makes him boil with silent jealousy, because every single time, there's this mischevious glint in his eyes Taekwoon never fails to notice. If anything, it seems like Jaehwan's favourite hobby consists in doing everything he can to make Taekwoon react, be it making him laugh or making him mad. 
 
The worst about that is, it actually works.
 
Jaehwan is at it again, first hour in the morning, petting Sanghyuk, when Taekwoon steps into the hall. He immediately spots the two younger men, especially Jaehwan whose lips twitch to hide a smirk, and go to them in no time. 
 
"Taekwoon-hyung!", Sanghyuk exclaims. With his cute puppy face, Taekwoon always has the urge to pat gently his head or ruffle his hair affectionately ; he dishevells the younger's strand as a greeting. 
 
"Hi, Hyuk-ah. How are you?"
 
"Doing just fine! What about you?"
 
Taekwoon's gaze diverts towards Jaehwan who has yet to greet him and simply stands besides Sanghyuk, an arm draped over his shoulders. 
 
"I'm alright.", he purses his lips. "...Jaehwan."
 
"Yes hyung?", Jaehwan beams, fingers gently tickling Sanghyuk's neck, making the other chuckle.
 
Taekwoon flicks his forehead not-so-gently -but still lightly enough not to hurt him. "Why won't you greet your elders."
 
"I was about to!", Jaehwan pouts cutely, but Taekwoon's poker face remains.
 
"Whatever. Be nice."
 
Sanghyuk gets out of Jaehwan's hold as if on cue, smiling mischeviously at Taekwoon. The latter pats his head. 
 
"I have to go now if I don't want to be late!", Sanghyuk then exclaims, "Are we getting lunch together later?"
 
"Of course!" Jaehwan pinches his cheek like a granny would do, making him yelp funnily before fleeing away. "Our Hyukkie is all grown up... Yesterday he was running in the yard after his red balloon and look at him now! Freshly arrived in college! I'm so proud of him!..", he sighs dreamily, as if Taekwoon wasn't boring hole in his body with his stare.
 
"Yah.", Taekwoon interjects. "Let's go in class."
 
He resists the urge to link their hands together, because PDA aren't Jung Taekwoon's way of doing things, but Jaehwan still walk besides him at a way too close distance for it to be simply casual. Taekwoon likes it nonetheless. Jaehwan being his clingy self doesn't bother him, as long as he is the only one who is getting all of is attention.
 
"You want to come over this week-end?", Jaehwan beams, bumping him slightly by the shoulder.
 
Taekwoon nods, the corner of his lips curving slightly upwards. "Of course."
 
They reach the chemistry lab and it's time for Jaehwan to make his own way towards the music department. Taekwoon pulls him closer by the arm, kissing his temple furtively, before retrieving into his class. 
 
"See you at lunch!", he hears Jaehwan behind him, and this time a real smile flourishes on his lips.
 
Whenever Jaehwan is not here, Taekwoon feels both serene and a bit bored. Since the younger stepped in his life, Taekwoon's world has become nothing but a rollercoaster, leaving him hanging and exhausted, but with this sparkle in the eye, that glint of hapiness that made every scratch, every flaw, every hardship worth it. Whenever Jaehwan is around, Taekwoon feels all kind of emotions ; they bubble in his stomach with each of the other's actions, leaving restless.
 
Maybe this is why Taekwoon doesn't want to share it with anyone else. Jaehwan is like a bird, that lets himself be admired but never stays in one's hold, singing for everyone and nobody at the same time ; Taekwoon would want to lock this beautiful bird in a gold cage but he can't. All that he can do is to wait, wait a bit more for Jaehwan to come closer, close enough to reach him, wait for him to stay by his side and never leave. That doesn't stop him from feeling jealous, though. 
 
Lunch break arrives and it's the end of his calm hours ; he couldn't be more excited though, even if it doesn't appear on his face. Whatever he could possibly say about it, Taekwoon is always eager to see Jaehwan. Quickly, he gathers his stuff to go get the younger, who always come out of his class late. When he reaches the music department, he's surprised to see Jaehwan talking with another student, laughing and smiling and, damned, initiating skinship. If Taekwoon had been smiling alone like an idiot, his smile would immediatly have turned into a frown.
 
"Hyung!", Jaehwan beams as soon as he sees him, as if he wasn't fixing another guy's strands just a second ago, as if he didn't know how it made Taekwoon's insides boil with bitter envy. "Hyung, this is Hongbin, a classmate. We've just been paired up to work on a composition together. Hongbin, this is Taekwoon."
 
"Nice to meet you!", Hongbin bows very slightly, offering him a cute dimple-smile. Taekwoon might find him kind and genuinely adorable if he wasn't standing so close to Jaehwan.
 
"Me too.", he replies anyway, not wanting to be rude to a complete stranger ; and also because after all, it isn't like he's flirting with the other, is it?
 
But the second after, Hongbin is removing something from Jaehwan's hair, breathing near his neck, and Taekwoon's hand tickles. He wants to grab Jaehwan's wrist and pull him close, out of Hongbin's reach, but he can't. He simply coughs slightly instead.
 
"Should we go have lunch now? I'm starving!", Jaehwan beams, wrapping his slender fingers around Hongbin's and Taekwoon's wrists, just like a child would, to lead them towards the cafeteria.
 
As much as Taekwoon is happy to feel the younger's skin against his, he can't refrain a slight frown as he recalls that on the other side, Hongbin gets to feel the exact same thing.
 
*
 
During the rest of the week, Taekwoon swears he does his best to like Hongbin. He's really trying. Hongbin in himself isn't a bad person ; but there's something about him, or more like about him with Jaehwan, that bugs Taekwoon. Maybe it's the way they grew closer because of always sticking together for their project, or the way Jaehwan pays him more attention than to himself, he doesn't know precisely. All that he knows right now, is that he wants only one thing: for Hongbin to get out of Jaehwan's flat.
 
Sure, he can understand that they need to work together, even on weekends, but part of him, if not all of him, just wants to enjoy fully Jaehwan's presence, without having to witness the two teenagers laughing while composing together, as he sits on the couch basically doing nothing. Even with Jaehwan telling him -and apologizing cutely- that he could come later to spend the evening with him, he still came right after lunch, just as it was decided before the project happened -or more importantly, before Hongbin happened.
 
Jaehwan didn't say anything when he opened the door to face him instead of his classmate, rather smiling knowingly before letting him in. Taekwoon simply pecked him on the lips as a greeting, before plopping onto his couch, where he stayed the whole afternoon.
 
It's twelve past six when Hongbin finally decides to go, much to Taekwoon's relief.
 
With a last goodbye wave, Jaehwan closes his flat's door, only to be confronted to a wild Taekwoon immediately wrapping his arms around his waist. "Finally you're all mine.", he hears him muttering against the fabric of his shirt.
 
"What's that?", Jaehwan laughs, running his hand through the other's messy hair.
 
Taekwoon pouts. "Hongbin... don't you think he fancies you?"
 
"He already has a boyfriend, silly."
 
"Then why are you all over him?"
 
"Would you rather have me all over you?"
 
Taekwoon nods, then kisses his temple. "You're mine. I should mark you so that others won't steal you away."
 
Jaehwan wants to scoff, because who would want to steal him, but he's cut by Taekwoon turning him around to bite lightly his neck, a patch of skin right in the middle. It's not usually the older's style to do something so obvious, but Jaehwan guesses he deserved it after flirting so obviously with Hongbin just to make Taekwoon mad. He knows it's a bad thing to do, but somehow, Jaehwan loves that aspect of the other, far from his composed looks and calm manners ; Taekwoon is just more charming like that, like himself.
 
The mark he leaves is as red as a rose button, proudly blossoming near Jaehwan's adam apple.
 
"So basically you're sentencing me to wear a scarf in the middle of may."
 
Taekwoon smiles, in that way Jaehwan is the only one allowed to see, before leaning in to kiss him tenderly.
 
"Mine, you're all mine.", he reminds him, and it could sound abusive if Jaehwan didn't know the hidden truth behind it. "I'm already all yours."