Three

Not A Monster

"TOP, the Biology teacher's evil." GDragon whined as they got up from their seats. TOP smiled gently.

"He's just doing his job; which means every student gets asked things."

"I guess, but... I had to answer six out of ten questions being asked." he pouted, making is friend laugh. Though, it really was odd.

"You seemed to know each other when we walked in." TOP ventured to say.

"He's just someone the family knows. I was really surprised to find on of them here; especially him, he's the one that walked out before we were put into this school." GDragon said, and TOP nodded as they walked towards the door.

They stopped as eight calls of 'GD/Yongie' sounded from in front of them. Looking up in alarm, GDragon couldn't help but snicker at the sight of VI with singed hair at the tips, and the others laughing at him. Pouting, VI crashed into him. Had it not been for training, they would both have fallen to the floor.

"VI, what happened?" he asked, tangling his fingers through the -unsinged- hair.

"Mm Mmhmm mmh mh." he said, the words coming out muffled.

"Use your words, VI."

"...The teacher hates me." he said, and GDragon sighed, then looked to the others.

"Tell me something good, Taeyang."

"Sorry GD, it's all of us." he shook his head with a sigh, and GDragon bit his lip in frustration.

All of them had separate classes, in which their teachers were the ones from the Agency who wanted them dead.

"Calm down, mine hates me too. I don't even think I like Biology anymore." he said with a small smile as TOP laughed behind him. The others looked from their leader to TOP, then back again.

"He made me hate Chemistry!" VI suddenly wailed, and buried his nose in GDragon's neck.

"Hey, stop snuffling me. VI, off." GDragon squirmed until his second in command let go of him, then looked him up and down.

"You're alright, other than though?" he asked, and when VI nodded, he looked to the others to see them nodding as well. 'Hm'img, he gestured for them to leave, and looked to TOP.

"Are you... Are you going to come with us, or...?" he asked nervously. The Garrison was rather surprised to see their leader voluntarily talking to someone else, but said nothing.

"S-Sure, if you... want me to." TOP replied, equally as awkward. VI looked between the two, then a mischievious smile made its way onto his face, and he looked at the others, then made a heart with his hands and kissy faces. They snickered, and GDragon and TOP looked to them, only to see poker faces.

"We want you to come." GDragon said softly, looking down. VI 'aww'ed involuntarily, and was rewarded with a glare. TOP smiled lightly, looking away as well and nodded.

"I'd love to." he said, and GDragon nodded. TOP gestured for him to go first, and he did, noticing that TOP was indeed following them as they walked through the halls of the school.

"Gay." Someone's voice shattered the bubbly atmosphere that VI was imagining around his leader and the new guy (who he still had yet to test out), and he narrowed his eyes at them as the onlookers snickered.

"." someone coughed, and GDragon blinked as TOP rolled his eyes.

"." came another one, and just as VI was about to snap, GDragon smiled at them all (how adorable was that? VI can't deal with leader's cuteness!)

"Sorry, your parents aren't here, but I'm sure if you call their names a little louder they might hear you." he said. There was silence as the implication sunk in, and TOP was dying of laughter behind his hand.

"Do we have another class next?" GDragona asked as if nothing happened, and, following the leader, they showed him their timetables.

"Ah, we've got a break now, then we've all got a free period afterwards, apart from...TOP." he said, then looked at his new friend with a small pout.

"I guess we'll see you afterwards?" he said, and TOP shook his head with a shrug.

"I can skip." he said, and the others looked at him, confused.

"Ah...should you really do that?" the leader asked.

"I'm a year ahead this school's syllabus, I'll be fine. I just started school later than usual, but I've been homeschooled." he explained, and GDragon nodded, 'oh'ing.

"How old are you?" VI asked suddenly, and TOP smiled.

"I'm nineteen." he said, and the others nodded while GDragon pouted, looking away.

"Aww GD, is everyone older than you?" Daesung teased with a laugh.

"Being seventeen's awesome." he said, and TOP blinked.

"You're seventeen?" he asked, and GDragon nodded.

"You looked...." he trailed off, and VI chortled.

"Younger?" he offered as GDragon stepped on his foot. TOP smirked and nodded, earning himself an 'I hate you all' from GDragon. The Garrison laughed as they made their way outside the school, and into the garden.

"I like this school." Kyuhyun commented as the others nodded.

"Yeah, me too."

"Yeah."

"Definitely more than the old 'school'."

"Me too."

"Of course."

"It's awesome!"

"...Yeah." they looked up, surprised their leader agreed with them on this. Wasn't this just something to graduate and then get out for him? VI had a smug smile as he saw GDragon looking at TOP as he said it, and fist bumped himself.

"Nice people here." VI ventured to say, and TOP scoffed.

"Yeah, really nice; calling you guys gay? Wonderful people, I like them." he said sarcastically, and VI smiled as GDragon rolled his eyes in amusement.

"GD, where are we going?" Yesung asked, and GDragon stopped, then spun around with slightly wide, confused eyes.

"I have no idea." he said, and they laughed.

"I know a place you guys will love." TOP said with a smile. GDragon gave a smirk.

"Lead the way, good sir." he said, and his Garrison all sighed; he's been reading too much English books. TOP grinned and led them all the way around the back of the school, until they got to...a tree. A really, really big tree.

"Oh... wow." Sungmin said, looking up at the giant tree. It had gnarled roots at the bottom, and bore white-ish pink-ish flowers. It was beautiful, and GDragon loved it.

"What do you think?" TOP asked. The Garrison cheered collectively, but GDragon just stared in wonder.

"It's...I love it." he managed to say. TOP smiled, looking out at the others frolicking around the tree. Before he could say anything though, VI waved them over.

"GD, come on!" he called. Gragon felt his inner self dying to play with the others, but if he got out of control... He couldn't. Shaking his head, he smiled.

"It's fine, VI, I can watch- oh!" he was shoved into a pile of flowers by TOP, and pulled into another one by VI. He growled playfully at him, and in a low voiceso only his Garrison could hear. Then, he grabbed TOP's hand and dragged him down with him. Said boy fell with wide eyes, and smirked as he reached up and pulled down VI, who in turn dragged Taeyang, who came down with Daesung, who pulled Yesung, who latched onto Eunhyuk, who yelped and grabbed onto the arm of Sungmin, who was already holding onto Kyuhyun. They all fell like domino, and laughed the entire time. Handfuls of leaves and flowers were thrown at each other, and GDragon grinned as some got caught in Kyuhyun's locks. They fooled around for half an hour, then a bell rang, but no one heard. Which was fine, since they had an hour and ten minutes after that since they had free periods, and then another half hour for another break.

"Hey, GD!" He looked up to see Sungmin waving him over.

"What the hell is that? It's annoyingly cute." Seungri said, the others nodding in agreement. TOP smiled lightly.

"It's a dream catcher. Keeps bad dreams away. My elder sisiter hung it on the branch cause she used to sleep here alot. I guess after she graduated she left it for the next generations." he said. GDragon smiled.

"You've got a sister? I have to meet her." he said, and TOP scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"No. The day you two meet, the world will end. She'd definitely like you though." he said. They laughed, and suddenly another bell rang, making the Garrison and their leader freeze for a split second before relaxing.TOP looked towards the school.

"Wanna go back? We;ve got time, but I can show you guys around the school." he offered. They looked to their leader, who nodded, and grinned, cheering as they ran back to the school building, some less enthused than others, but only because said others were naturally hyped to begin with. Taeyang, Yesung and Kyuhyun, for example, stayed by their leader and followed his and TOP's pace.

"How long will our tour take?" GDragon asked. TOP shrugged.

"Not long; there aren't that many places to see." he replied.

"Where are you most looking forward to showing us?" Taeyang asked, and TOP grinned over at him.

"Ah, that's a secret." GDragon smiled at his Garrison and his new...friend (is that what TOP was?)... interacting nicely.

"Aish!" GDragon 'tsk'ed, and stopped, looking down and seeing his new white laces were undone. Before he could do anything however, Yesung had already pushed Kyuhyun away so he could kneel by his leader's feet and make it into a pretty bow. When he straightened up, Kyuhyun stepped on his foot and replaced his position, only to undo it and make it into another bow. There was an odd silence as GDragon glared at them while TOP blinked, surpsised and confused. Taeyang just facepalmed so hard the rest of them felt it. Kyuhyun coughed, realising their mistake; be normal.

"Ah... what? GD takes forever to tie it, and if he does manage, when we get home he's going to make me untie the huge knot he'll make, and Yesung can't do it properly either." he complained. They all released the breath they'd been holding as TOP chuckled lightly.

"Really? Cute." he said, lookig at GDragon, who felt himself get very hot all of a sudden, especially his face, which they all found to be suddenly red. The colour change made TOP and Taeyang smile, while the others just breathed in knowing that they narrowly escaped their leader's anger.

"Yah! Kyu!" a shout made them look up to see Sungmin waving. Kyuhyun nodded to GDragon, an 'I'm leaving' gesture, and then to TOP, out of politeness. 

"Youngbaaaaaeeeeeeee!" Taeyang sighed as Daesung called him. A hand on GD's shoulder and curt nod to TOP had him on his way. Yesung blinked.

"I'll go ahead too; I feel like I'm the third wheel here." he said out loud, but muttered the last part under his breath. Only GDragon heard, and wondered what he meant, but nodded anyway, as did TOP, then he jogged to catch up with the rest of them, speeding up when he was almost there, and then burst into a run, grabbing onto the shoulders of both Seungri and Eunhyuk, who yelped in exaggerated surprise; they were trained to notice these things, of course. Their leader looked on with a fond smile, then turned to TOP, but whatever he was about to say got in histhroat, as his new friend's eyes were trained on him, in a most...unnerving manner. He coughed awkwardly, and TOP's eyes widened as he realised he'd been blatantly and unapologetically staring.

"Ah...I just..."

"It's fine. Uhm... do you wanna..."

"Go ahead with them?"

"Ah. Yeah."

"Sure."

So the two quickened their paces in an awkward silence, not noticing the Garrison smirking at the bubble they had around themselves the whole time.

 


 

...How ing adorable would this be?

Tell me whatch think?

~Anna