Happy Birthday, Donghae! But... why does it seem as if Donghae's birthday is doing the exact opposite? Is he really maturing with age or just his appearance? How can someone be THAT CHILDISH?

Happy Birthday, Donghae! Or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey there! This the fifth chapter! I'm almost finished with this story. :) I hope you enjoyed reading so far!

~~~~~~

 

After getting the key, he went back to Donghae who was grinning. He quickly stood up and grabbed the key. He dashed towards the elevator but was quickly grabbed by Eunhyuk.

 

“Donghae-ah.”

 

“Ne, hyung? Come on! Let’s check our room!”

 

“I’m not gonna go with you. Look, just freshen up a bit, you know? Wash your face and fix your hair or something like that. Our... luggage will probably be brought tomorrow. I’ll just meet you at the restaurant, okay? Do you know where that is?”

 

Donghae looked at him, offended.

 

“Yah! Are you saying that I stink or something? You’re sweating too! Of course I know where that is! I’m not a kid you know.”

 

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

Not a kid he says. Yeah right. You’re probably the most childish 24-year old in history. What guy your age still sleeps with a stuffed animal? Oh right! You!

 

“Just go! And hurry will you? I’m only gonna wait for ten minutes max. Araso? And I do not stink and sweat. It’s called the ‘wet look.’”

 

Now it’s Donghae’s turn to have an expression like this: T_T

 

“Whatever. Wet look your face... Ne, ne.”

 

As soon as he was out of sight, Eunhyuk rushed to the restaurant as fast as he could. Once he got there, he was at awe at what he saw. Everything was decorated. And there was a huge cake at the middle-most table and other food and beverages. He was about to go in and call the others when he was suddenly tackled to the ground. He hit the floor with an “Oomph!” and glared at the person responsible.

 

“Yah! What the heck are you doing?! Get off of me!”

 

There sat Kyuhyun on his stomach. He smirked as he pushed all of his weight on Eunhyuk. He tried to push with all his might but the maknae proved to be stronger as he pinned Eunhyuk’s wrists above his head.

 

“I’m sorry, hyung, but this is punishment for making us wait! And why weren’t you answering any of Leeteuk hyung’s calls and messages? Bad hyung!”

 

Eunhyuk struggled but failed miserably.

 

“All right, all right! I’m sorry! But you guys don’t understand what I’ve just been through! It was like going to hell but much worse!”

 

Kyuhyun, not believing him, kept his hold and didn’t move at all. Eunhyuk was about to yell for him to get off when someone coughed. They both looked up and saw...

 

Leeteuk!

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, let go of Eunhyuk.”

 

Kyuhyun pouted but got off nonetheless. Eunhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter