Happy Birthday, Donghae! But... why does it seem as if Donghae's birthday is doing the exact opposite? Is he really maturing with age or just his appearance? How can someone be THAT CHILDISH?

Happy Birthday, Donghae! Or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally! I finished chapter three! :D But I'm sorry if it wasn't that good. It's 3 in the morning here and I'm really tired. Still, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment and subscribe. :)

~~~~~~

 

After Donghae finished taking a shower, Eunhyuk made sure to beat him. Donghae just laughed and said “Oh come on hyung, don’t tell me that you didn’t like it.” That just resulted in Eunhyuk beating him more.

 

As they left, Eunhyuk wasn’t sure on where they should go and kill time while he waits for Leeteuk’s message that confirms that everything is all set. The meeting place is set at the restaurant of a hotel. Everyone agreed to rent the whole restaurant just for this occasion.

 

Lucky guy. Tch. But where can we wait? Aish. Why does everything have to be so complicated?! And does this idiot even know that today is his birthday? Aigoo... What a CHILD.

 

“Hyung?”

 

Eunhyuk turned to look at Donghae quickly and looked at him nervously. He gulped and answered in a shaky voice.

 

“N-Ne, Donghae?”

 

“I was just wondering where Leeteuk hyung and the others are. Are they doing something? Isn’t it supposed to be our day-off this week?”

 

Eunhyuk started to panic. He knew this question would come sooner or later. He thought of an excuse and made sure not to stutter and give himself away.

 

“W-Well, I heard that t-they were called by manager hyung about something...”

 

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk suspiciously while Eunhyuk could only gulp and looked elsewhere. After 10 seconds of awkward silence, Eunhyuk slowly turned to look back at Donghae and saw him... POUTING?! Eunhyuk stared at Donghae with wide eyes.

 

“Bwoh?! But why only theeeemmm? This is so unfair! Why can’t they realize how cute and important I am?! My cuteness knows no boundaries! Even Sungmin hyung’s cuteness can’t compare! Ne, hyung? Why can’t they see?! I’m cuuutteee!”

 

Eunhyuk: From O.O to T_T

 

Wow. I’ve been making this expression lately. And it’s all this pabo’s fault! 

 

“Ne, hyung?”

 

Donghae pressed and pouted cutely. Eunhyuk sighed and finally gave in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter