Happy Birthday, Donghae! But... why does it seem as if Donghae's birthday is doing the exact opposite? Is he really maturing with age or just his appearance? How can someone be THAT CHILDISH?

Happy Birthday, Donghae! Or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~

 

30 minutes later, they arrived at the hotel. It seems that the fan girls finally gave up for they weren’t around to follow them anymore. Eunhyuk panted as Donghae looked at the hotel confused.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“-pant- Yeah? -pant-“

 

“Why are we here?”

 

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened as he realized that he hadn’t thought this far into his plan.

 

Oh no. What do I say? This is the hotel where we’re supposed to surprise you? No, no! Stupid.

 

He forced a smile and looked up at Donghae.

 

“This is, uh, where we’re supposed to stay tonight! I forgot to mention that the guys, uh, told me that we were all gonna sleep here... because manager hyung was proud of them for a job well done!”

 

He laughed nervously as he fidgeted under Donghae’s confused stare.

 

Come on... believe me. Aish. How am I supposed to go through this?

 

“Ah! I see. Let’s go then!”

 

Eunhyuk sighed in relief but was cut short as he was dragged all the way to the lobby. Realizing that Donghae thought that they were checked in here, Eunhyuk stopped. Donghae looked at him.

 

“What? Why did we stop?”

 

Eunhyuk pulled Donghae and forced him on the couch.

 

“Yah, what the h-“

 

“I’ll check us in! Just... Just stay here, okay?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter