Happy Birthday, Donghae! But... why does it seem as if Donghae's birthday is doing the exact opposite? Is he really maturing with age or just his appearance? How can someone be THAT CHILDISH?

Happy Birthday, Donghae! Or not.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FINALLY! The last chapter! Enjoy~! 

~~~~~~

 

As they went outside, Eunhyuk gasped as Donghae gaped. There in the middle was a big screen (you know, the ones used in movies, except that this was smaller... in a way). Everyone grinned.

 

“Awesome, isn’t it?” Shindong asked, grinning.

 

“... Yeah. Is this for me?” Donghae asked innocently.

 

Siwon wrapped an arm around his shoulder and squeezed.

 

“Of course it is! We bought it exactly for you! You could even take it home!”

 

“Wow.” Breathed Eunhyuk.

 

The members bought this? This must’ve cost a lot! Again, wow.

 

Kangin’s voice brought him out of his thoughts.

 

“Yah! Come on, everybody! Take a seat and let’s watch already! I want to laugh!”

 

Immediately, everyone sat down, with Donghae in the middle. He was grinning, obviously excited on what they were about to watch.

 

Heechul smirked as he the projector. Both Donghae and Eunhyuk gasped as they realized what they’re about to watch. Donghae grinned wider and clapped his hands excitedly. Eunhyuk just blushed and bit his cheek.

 

Omo... Not this! This is SO embarrassing!

 

As the music started, Eunhyuk looked away only to find everyone focused on the screen. He scowled and crossed his arms against his chest.

 

“Fine, fine. I’ll watch. Just not my part.” He muttered.

 

Aren't they so cute? :3 I SO love Donghae and Sungmin here! Hahaha. 

 

After the video was done, along with many laughter, Leeteuk immediately stood up.

 

“Minahae, Donghae-ah. But due to time, we won’t be able to show you all the videos. But you can watch them at home, okay? Is that okay?”

 

Donghae grinned and nodded.

 

“Of course, hyung! Just watching that made my whole day happy! I can’t believe we really danced ‘Gee’ in front of many people! And Siwon was so funny!”

 

He laughed and pretty soon, everyone joined in.

 

“Okay, okay, everybody. Now that we’re done watching, let’s move on to the most important part of this party tonight. The present!”

 

Donghae’s eyes gleamed happily as he jumped up and down. Eunhyuk sighed and shook his head but still smiled nonetheless.

 

His childishness never ceases to amaze me. Just a while ago he was as serious as an old man, and now? Just as childish as ten kids combined.

 

As he turned to Donghae, he saw the other members bring out a BIG present that was wrapped with blue paper. Donghae squealed happily and ran towards his gift. Again, the gift was big, almost as big as a child.

 

“Here, Donghae hyung. This is from all of us. We hope that you like it.” Ryeowook said as he smiled his cute smile.

 

“He’ll definitely love it.” Heechul muttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter