jealous

RIVAL{Mom vs child}

Jyp replies

"then i change your contract. 10 years from now youre allowed to have ur bf."

laughs. Coa whispers.

NewS update stop.]

00 ming happy

"jinjja? They can have their bf now?".

Leader touches mings shoulder.

"ne. Boy. Its true. They can have now their bf. Happy? Go to wonji and continue to court her."

^^ "ne. Hyung. Kamsa. Moon wonji. Here i come."

then he open his laptop he get a message to her mom.

{baby. Come home lets dinner. I want to eat with my baby. Come home quickly ok? Ill wait for you. Ilove you baby.}

"ming lets go."

"ok. Ill be there."

then ming close his laptop.

[Music Core]

17,Coa and other groups perform. Ming and wonji see each other again. Ming happy to see wonji while wonji ignore him.

Time to know who win as the best group/comeback this week. The artist is in stage. Ming trying to caught wonji's eyes but wonji didnt look to him. Got7 win the week best comeback.

Song starts.

Jype dances the song. Wonji laughs hard. Ming was so happy to see wonji laugh. Shin walk to wonji, bam2x walks to wonji and talk to them. He give water and towel to wonji. He wipe wonjis sweat. Fans shouts loud. Shin get towel in bam2x hands and he gave it to jungkook. Fans shout out loud. Ming happy face dissappear. He want to get the towel and wipe it to wonji but he cant.

"ming its ok.Wonji is only for you. You know it right?"

17 leader said.

Ming nodded then happy face rise again. Shin saw it. He look to wonji and whisper.

"wonji fries lets talk soon." ;|

"wae? Oppa."

shin continues to look ming then walk to his group. Wonji look to shin what he looks. Then he saw ming.

Happily staring to her.

¤¤ then wonji quickly look to bam2x and walk near to him. Ming great expression ;|

"aissh. Is this girl trying to go angry at her? Weird."

17 laughs.

"wae?"

"anio. It just that. Youre a cute couple."

. Show ends.