Eight

My Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

 

Zhoumi´s mansion was huge, similar or bigger than Siwon´s. Elegancy was everywhere.

Millionaires… Kyuhyun whispered internally once he saw the reality that the Choi brothers lived.

Before entering the mansion, Kyuhyun got close to Siwon and whispered softly.

“Happy birthday, Siwon…I have a present for you but I will give it to you later”

“I thought you already gave it to me yesterday” – he said teasing Kyuhyun and winking at him.

Kyuhyun giggled and blushed.

Suddenly the door opened wide before Kyuhyun could say something.

“What happens, little brother? I´m glad that you are here, finally” – his brother Zhoumi said with a beautiful smile and perfect white teeth.

Kyuhyun recognized Choi Zhoumi immediately. Siwon was right: Zhoumi was handsome, tall, even taller than Siwon, and muscular. He had the typical look of an actor. Yes, he was handsome but not even the half of his brother Siwon. The latter was the most attractive and handsome man in the world in front of his eyes. Nobody can compare with Choi Siwon, not even his brother.

Kyuhyun saw how Zhoumi was watching him from head to toes.

“Kyuhyun, this is my elder brother Choi Zhoumi” – Siwon said introducing his brother to Kyuhyun.

Zhoumi continued watching Kyuhyun till he opened his mouth to talk.

“Now I see why I haven´t seen you lately, little brother”

Kyuhyun offered his hand for a handshake and Zhoumi took it.

“It´s a pleasure to meet you, Zhoumi. Your mother has talked to me a lot about you”

“It´s a pleasure to meet you too. My mother has also talked to me a lot about you” – Zhoumi replied with a bright smile in his face.

Nice smile but it is a pity that the bright doesn´t reach his eyes.

Then Zhoumi hugged his brother and said:

“Happy birthday, little brother. Have fun you two here…let´s get in!”

“Thanks for the party, brother” – Siwon said and guided Kyuhyun inside the mansion holding his waist possessively.

The place was full of people that smelled like money and elegancy. Kyuhyun felt out of place when he saw the way the people looked at him.

They got close to a table full of food and Kyuhyun started to drool over the exclusive and delicate food. He couldn´t resist and ate all the different things he found. It was extremely delicious. He sighed with every food closing his eyes to taste it better. Siwon couldn´t help but chuckle while he saw how happy Kyuhyun looked when he enjoyed the food. He was the most perfect view!

When Kyuhyun´s belly was full and satisfied, he searched for something to drink near the table.

Siwon chuckled once more but this time Kyuhyun realized about it.

“What?” – he asked a little bit confused.

“Watching you eating is the most experience that I have ever had”

“Really?”

“Absolutely!”

Then both burst out laughing.

“Come on, birthday boy. Your guests are waiting for you to greet you. I´m going to talk to your mother now” – Kyuhyun said turning Siwon around and oblige him to greet his guests.

Siwon accepted reluctantly and walked towards them.

Kyuhyun talked to Mrs. Choi and some other friends of her for a while drinking a cup of champagne with them. He couldn´t take his eyes off of Siwon while he talked to his guests. All the women in the party were devouring Siwon with their lustful eyes. He felt extremely jealous all of a sudden but he couldn´t do any move on him. He was not his lover, after all.

Thirty minutes later, Kyuhyun searched Siwon with his eyes but he couldn´t find him anywhere. He was feeling hot because of the alcohol and needed some fresh air so he went to the balcony to refresh for some minutes before searching Siwon again but when he was getting to the balcony, he froze when he saw Siwon talking to a woman there. He hide behind the door. He didn´t know what he was doing that really. He was not into hearing conversations behind the door but this was different. He wanted to run away but his feet didn´t obey. He stayed close to hear what they were talking.

“I thought we could spend a good time together, Siwon” – the woman said. There was lust in her voice.

“You know that I´m not into women”

“I know…but you had experienced with women before…tonight it´s the occasion again. I´m here only for you”

Kyuhyun started to feel nausea and moved away from them without making any noise. He didn´t want that Siwon thought that he was spying him. He turned around and saw with the moonlight the reflection of them in the balcony. Now he could see the woman. She got close to Siwon without any shame and caressed his cheek and lips with her fingers.

Kyuhyun felt a stab in his heart. The woman was everything that he was not: she was beautiful and extremely elegant.

When the woman with red lips tilted his head in order to kiss Siwon, Kyuhyun couldn’t bear it anymore and ran away with his heart skipping like crazy.

When he exited the mansion, he leaned against a wall panting.

Breath, Kyuhyun, breath…he repeated to himself…nothing happens, nothing happens

Siwon´s life was not his business, after all they didn´t have any romantic relationship. They had had but Siwon was not his lover. He was dying internally but what could he do?

He shouldn´t care about that…but he cared a lot. It hurt that Siwon were thinking in sleeping with a woman when he already had Kyuhyun by his side.

After all he is a multimillionaire playboy…

All his illusions had vanished and he had no idea what to think anymore. He trusted Siwon. He thought that Siwon was a decent man with a dark past, but his behavior with the woman earlier made him feel humiliated and devastated.

He couldn´t bear watching Siwon kissing another person… Kyuhyun felt a tear rolling down his cheek. He will never forget that scene. The treason and the feeling of pain will stay with him for a long time. He didn´t want to come back to the party again and face Siwon as if nothing had happened but he would do it. He had to face the reality even though he tried to ignore Siwon the rest of the night.

oOo

“I don´t know what my little brother is giving to you but when he ends with you, you can come to me. I will be glad to have you”

The silence was interrupted by a sensual voice that was whispering in Kyuhyun´s ear. The boy could recognize that voice.

When he realized that it was Zhoumi, he tried to run away but tall man didn´t let him move. He trapped Kyuhyun with his arms blocking the way out.

That man didn´t affect Kyuhyun in the least. His game of seduction didn´t work with him, maybe with other women or men but not with Kyuhyun.

“What do you say, Kyuhyun? I can even pay you for that”

Kyuhyun gulped and looked at him with disgust. That man was treating him like a . He fisted his hands with fury while his face was turning red with the anger.

“Siwon wouldn´t care…believe me” – Zhoumi said placing a hand on Kyuhyun´s shoulder caressing his neck.

Kyuhyun exploded. He moved Zhoumi´s arm away and gave him a kick in his knee.

“Changmin was right. You are a complete jerk” – he blurted out with anger.

“Eh? Max Changmin?”

Zhoumi was frozen. Kyuhyun didn´t know if he was like that because of the hard kick or because of hearing the name of Changmin. He didn´t think twice and run away from him. Kyuhyun ran towards Siwon´s limo that was parked and asked the chauffer to take him home.

Kyuhyun was shaking. He didn´t want to cry even though he had reasons to do it. Were all the Choi brothers playboys? He was confused and pissed off. He had made a serious mistake: he had fallen in love deeply with one of them. He was madly and wildly in love with Siwon. He has never felt like this before, not even with his ex. This was the kind of love that it would hurt him and…very much.

Now he had the problem.

You will get over it, Kyuhyun… he said to himself on his way at home.

oOo

“Kyuhyun!!” – Siwon shouted when he entered his mansion.

He searched for Kyuhyun at the kitchen and saw a present and a card on the table but he ignored them.

He searched in his bedroom and other rooms of the house and Kyuhyun was not anywhere. He came back to the kitchen and took the present with the card from the table, suddenly a check fell down together with a note.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter