Three

My Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

 

 

Next day, Kyuhyun woke up feeling very confortable after sleeping in Siwon´s huge bed. He looked around but he didn´t see the kind man so he put on a blue silk robe, that it must be from Siwon´s, and walked to the bathroom. He urged for a shower urgently.

He couldn´t believe that the first thing he imagined when he was in the shower was Siwon´s body. He got lost for a moment imagining his body being wet by the hot water the same he was doing at that moment. Kyuhyun knew he was getting really crazy when thinking about his boss´s son but he couldn´t help it. He shook his head frantically several times to send away those thoughts but why? Why had he have to think about Siwon so much even though they didn´t know each other for so long? They had met each other just for a couple of hours and his body and mind were betraying him so badly…What could he do?

After the good shower, he put on the same robe again and walked outside the bedroom. He walked and walked and Siwon´s house seemed to not have an end. The house was huge. Full of elegancy and luxury. He couldn´t help but feel depressed in the huge house. Suddenly he felt he didn´t fit in a place like that. He felt miserable and out of place. He was nothing and had nothing in his hands…Siwon had it all.

Getting to the huge kitchen, he could see his backpack and immediately put his clothes in. When he was about to turn back to the bedroom, he head the most voice ever that let him out of breath.

“How are you feeling now?” – Siwon asked, using a very hypnotic voice.

Kyuhyun´s heart skipped a beat and he felt to faint again when he turned around and saw Siwon leaning against the door with crossed arms. y like hell wearing a green sweater and jeans that showed all his muscular legs. The man was the perfection itself. He had his hair wet apparently he had also taken a shower earlier.

Siwon´s eyes were watching Kyuhyun from head to toes several times. Kyuhyun noticed the bright in Siwon´s eyes and felt his legs shaking. He felt nervous gulping in front of the y man.

“I´m sorry. I didn´t have anything else to wear” – Kyuhyun excused when he thought Siwon was looking at him because he was wearing his robe without asking for permission. He even forgot to answer Siwon´s question. He was nervous.

“It looks better on you than me” – Siwon said and then smiled sweetly melting Kyuhyun´s heart once more with the action.

“Breakfast?” – Siwon offered feeling eager with the boy´s presence. He wanted to spoil him somehow.

“Sure!” – Kyuhyun answered eagerly too even though Siwon´s presence affected him so much he wouldn´t waste time to be by his side knowing that after breakfast, he would have to leave the house and never see Siwon again. He wanted to enjoy his fantasy just for a while.

Siwon cooked some quick dishes for both and then they talked about their jobs and about how Kyuhyun felt this morning but suddenly Siwon picked up the coffee cups from the table in order to wash them when he rubbed Kyuhyun´s hand by chance. Both stared at each other for a while after their hands touched and both could feel the electric shocks running through their veins.

Kyuhyun felt his body burning by the slight touch but before he could move his hand away first, Siwon had already moved away to wash the dishes. Kyuhyun could swear that the man was nervous and trembling the same than him.

Kyuhyun felt as if Siwon didn´t want to stay by him anymore and felt uncomfortable so he took his backpack and said:

“I have to go now. Thanks for everything Mr. Choi” – Kyuhyun said hesitating if calling Siwon by his first name or last name. Anyways they weren´t friends and even when Siwon had helped him he knew that he wouldn´t see the y man again so he had to be cold and formal in front of him. Every minute by his side made him feel more miserable.

Siwon froze with Kyuhyun´s words and widened his eyes. He changed his peaceful expression into a frowning one.

“You won´t! Neither today nor tomorrow. You will stay here” – Siwon said with a commanding tone.

“Why not?” – Kyuhyun asked widening his eyes. He was so happy because the man wanted him to stay with him for longer but at the same time he was curious about Siwon´s determination.

“You don´t have a house anymore” – Siwon stated.

“What??!!!” – Kyuhyun asked with an alarming tone.

“It seems that the house you and your friend ChangMin rented has been taken by the owner. She sent your friend away and he took all of your things with him – Siwon made a pause and sighed – so you have no house, no friends or family in the city and no things. ChangMin left you practically in the street”

Kyuhyun felt his legs shaking and had to sit again for support. He couldn´t believe his new reality. He gave ChangMin his part of the money for the house rent every month so he trusted that his friend paid religiously but apparently his friend betrayed him.

“Your friend hadn´t paid during two months so the owner took over his house and sent him away – Siwon added but when Kyuhyun was starting to sob, he got close to him to comfort him. Even though he didn´t want to touch him or getting too close to him, he stood by him and offered him his help – Stay with me. You can have your own bedroom till you decide to start again. Don´t feel bad please…I will always help you and protect you, Kyuhyun”

The boy widened his eyes with Siwon´s sweet words. He wanted to believe him. The man was definitely not just a handsome face, the man was kind and sweet…too human.

“But…you don´t know me…I´m a total strange for you…how can you offer me your help like that, so easily?... are you sure about ChangMin? Maybe there is a mistake in this situation…”

“Don´t doubt about my good intentions…This is the truth. I was informed in the early morning about your new condition because I sent for clothes to your apartment and my men found nobody and nothing inside. They searched for information and discovered everything. I also made a phone call to the owner and she confirmed it. I´m so sorry…I know that this worsen your situation but you are not alone. Don´t ask me why, I just want and feel the need to help you. But it is up to you if you decide to stay or not. You will make me happy if you stay…”

Kyuhyun was confused and felt really disappointed with his current situation. To think about it, ChangMin had borrowed him money a couple of times during the last month. He needed the money and he could bet that his friend hadn´t paid the rent to the owner. He wanted to kill him by himself. He will definitely have to search him and asked for explanations sooner or later.

On the other side, he had Siwon, the y man who was offering his help without asking anything in exchange. He was a noble person and Kyuhyun already felt in love with him. He had no money, no house, no possessions…nothing at all so was it ok to accept Siwon´s help right now? What would his boss tell about it? Siwon is Mrs. Choi´s son, for God´s sake! The multimillionaire!....

After long minutes struggling with the idea, after his head was spinning again and full of disappointment and anger, he thanked God for putting this amazing and wonderful man in his way, in his poor life.

He nodded vigorously. Yes, he wanted to stay with him so badly even though he didn´t know the exact reason…he wanted to stay by him. He felt his tears rolling down his cheeks. He was touched by Siwon´s words. He felt the urge to jump over him and hug him tight but he knew he would be crossing the line between them. He didn´t have to misunderstand the real situation there. Siwon was only being kind with him and Siwon probably would do the same for anyone else.

Suddenly Siwon got even closer to him and hugged him tight. Kyuhyun frozen with the sudden action. He couldn´t believe that Siwon was hugging him right now!! It felt so good so warm…nobody had hugged him like that before. Oh God! How he wished a hug like that! Kyuhyun moved his hands surrounding Siwon´s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter