One

My Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

“Where has he been? It´s already late…why hasn´t he arrived yet?” – Siwon asked to himself while he looked through the window of the most exclusive and elegant restaurants in Seoul.

He knew that Kyuhyun had been sick for two days and today he was coming back to work. He couldn´t wait to see him. He wanted to know how his health was now. He always worried about him. But he also knew that Kyuhyun was a hard-working man who worked at the hospital by days as a nurse and as a waiter by nights at his mother´s restaurant.

He knew almost everything about Kyuhyun because of his mother. She was very fond of the boy and she told him everything about him ignoring that his son had already a special interest for the cute boy. But he always answered with caution not showing much interest about what his mother talked because he didn´t want his mom or any other person to know his evident interest about Kyuhyun. He liked the boy in secret.

Siwon couldn´t explain very well what he felt for the boy but the latter awoke a special interest in him. He needed to see him and protect him. He admires the boy, his strength and perseverance. He has two jobs and even like that he never seems to be tired and he never complains. He always shows a sweet smile for others. A smile that leaves him breathless every time he watches the boy.

Siwon breathed deeply leaning over the window. This was his routine every night waiting for the boy to arrive to the restaurant. He cared that nobody could see him watching the boy. He was happy only with watching the boy from afar. His interest for Kyuhyun grew every day; so much that he followed Kyuhyun after he finished his shift to his apartment. The boy walked every day to get to his apartment not taking public transport. It was really dangerous for a cute boy like him at night. Siwon always followed him and assured he arrived safe. Fortunately for Siwon, Kyuhyun never realized about Siwon´s presence.

He wanted to protect the boy. The boy he admired for almost a year now.

He wouldn´t talk to the boy not even get approach to him. Not because he didn´t want but because his mother had told him that Kyuhyun was so busy with the two jobs that he didn´t have the time for romance. The boy had been very clear: he didn´t want to date anyone for the moment. Having a boyfriend was not his priority. Yes! A boyfriend! That was another fact that got Siwon´s interest for the boy: Kyuhyun was gay. For a strange reason, when he knew about it, the boy got his interest even more because Siwon also was gay. His mother knew it but she loved him so much and nobody had problem with that. Kyuhyun was an excellent and responsible worker. A great human being.

Kyuhyun didn´t have a good economic situation. He didn´t belong to a rich family. He was poor. That´s why he had to work in two places to earn the money enough to survive. Kyuhyun was living with his roommate ChangMin in an old and small apartment. He didn´t have parents they had died when he was eighteen and he didn´t have any other family member in the city. He was practically alone. Nobody cared about him. Only his mother and…he now.

They were one of the most millionaire families in Korea. Siwon himself had a huge fortune that he could buy the whole country if he wanted. He had several successful companies around the country and abroad. He had earned a lot of money and lived really comfortable in a huge mansion. All his family had lots of money. His brother ZhouMi was also millionaire and a great actor. He made films and his fame was all over the world.

Siwon wanted to help Kyuhyun with some money but the latter would never accept it, even worse the money from a person he has never exchanged a word, a complete stranger. His mother had offered him help and extra money but Kyuhyun never accepted it. He has his pride and he preferred earning his own money with work. Another quality of a great boy.

oOo

Siwon still remembers the first time he saw the boy getting his total attention and interest. It was exactly one year ago. Kyuhyun was adjusting his uniform while he bit his lower lip in a y way before taking care of the customers in the restaurant, always showing a sweet smile while he worked, a smile that warmed his heart. He looked innocent and angelic even though he was not a teenager, with twenty seven years old, he definitely looked like an innocent man. A man he needed to protect so badly ignoring the real reason behind. From that day on, Siwon went to his mother´s restaurant every night to watch the boy from afar. He never showed up in front of Kyuhyun. He had no confidence to do it. That was his secret hidden in the depth of his heart. He was happy only with seeing the boy smiling and following him to his apartment to keep him safe. Well that was at the beginning but lately, Kyuhyun had turned into an obsession for him. A need in his life.

oOo

Siwon had never had a girlfriend or boyfriend before. That doesn´t mean he was still or something with twenty nine years old, it was just that he never felt the confidence to have a relationship with someone. When he felt the need of , he had it with some men but never promised them a future together. He also was a very busy person, always focused on his work. He was very good at making and earning money. He did his best during the days working and producing but at nights he made visits to his mother at her restaurant with the only purpose to watch the boy. His life changed the time he met Kyuhyun.

oOo

And here he was again…leaning against the window waiting for Kyuhyun to appear and illuminate his night. Sometimes he felt stupid doing the same routine for a whole year. He thought many times to stop searching and watching the boy. He tried many times but he didn´t succeed. From the bottom of his heart, he denied to do it. The boy had caught all his interest and he was not willing to stop. He knew Kyuhyun was getting under his skin even though they had never changed a word before. Yes, he sometimes pitied himself. What a pitiful rich man having some special interest for another man who doesn´t know at all…he knew he couldn´t spend his whole life watching the boy from afar. Kyuhyun probably would quit his job as a waiter, would get married and would move from the city or country someday. Just imagining Kyuhyun in the arms of another man killed him. He had no right to claim the boy as his but a part of him wanted to make the boy his.

Kyuhyun is not yours, Siwon. Please control yourself he repeated to himself every time.

He knew all of that but spite of it, Kyuhyun was in his mind all the time. He couldn´t do anything to change it.

oOo

For the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter