Thirteen

My Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ~

 

 

My baby…

Kyuhyun was sure that his baby would be as bossy as his father. He would be very handsome like his daddy with black eyes and black hair. He or she would inherit his kindness, generosity and his great intelligence. A little Siwon would be really amazing!

He was also sure that Siwon would be a wonderful father only if he wanted to. He would fall in love with the baby even though he was a little bit opposed to have him at the beginning. He would spoil him all the time…

The problem was that Kyuhyun didn´t want to force him to be a father if he wasn´t prepared yet.

But it was a little bit late now…

“Go home now, Kyuhyun. You are pregnant. Tell Siwon about it. Both need time to get used to the situation. Everything will be ok. Siwon loves you and you love him. You are going to marry him in a month…you can´t cancel the wedding!” – Changmin said breaking Kyuhyun´s thoughts.

“Zhoumi will go to the wedding…is that ok with you?”

“Of course. That doesn´t affect me at all” – Changmin replied but his face and body were tensing up. Kyuhyun had his doubts about it…

Changmin forced a smile and changed the topic.

“Now go, please…search your happiness with the man you love”

Kyuhyun gulped. Yes, he loved him more than his own life! But he was scared about his reaction in a way…

“Thank you, Changmin. You are a great friend” – Kyuhyun replied hugging his friend with eyes full of tears. His hormones were making him feel so sentimental.

His hormones were crazy! He didn´t feel the owner of his body. All he wanted was to jump over Siwon´s hard body and have with him every two minutes literally. Siwon was insatiable and Kyuhyun loved that because he was it too.

On his way to Siwon´s house, he started to reflect on his new state. He had to tell Siwon as soon as possible. Maybe he would forgive him for having treating him so bad in the morning. His face looked so sad…

Kyuhyun couldn´t believe yet that his life had been so wonderful since he met Siwon. Sometimes he had to pinch his arm in order to prove that his life with Siwon was real and not a dream.

It was not a dream that a man as wonderful as Siwon loved him. He was scared like hell if he could lose him someday.

Will he really understand that I love HIM and NOT his money? Can it be possible that he thinks that I´m rejecting him because he is rich? Oh nooo!

Kyuhyun panicked and shook his head in denial.

I accept him just the way he is. There is no part about him that I dislike. I admire him so much.

It is true that I don´t like when he buys me a lot of expensive presents but…what about if he feels good to give me those presents? Now I realize that those presents are normal for his lifestyle…I have been such a fool…since for me, who has lived in misery all his life, is too much to take…

I can´t lose him…I can´t…

oOo

Siwon was in his office going in circles all the time as a caged lion. He couldn´t bear that his Kyuhyun left him all of a sudden. Not now with a month for their wedding. Maybe he was exaggerating about it but he wasn´t in the most irrational state right now.

He was nervous but not so much like the beginning because his brother Zhoumi had comforted him for a while. He had tried to make him reason with Kyuhyun´s situation. Should he agree with what his lover wanted? No! He didn´t want that. Kyuhyun was so stubborn…but…

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply after seeing a text message from Kyuhyun. His words made him feel much better and dispelled his doubts in a way.

Kyuhyun: I love you very much. I will come back home soon.

Siwon read it over and over again as if he were trying to erase what happened in the morning between them. Nothing of that had really happened. Kyuhyun still loved him and accepted him with all his money.

He read the message for the last time and thought:

I don´t want to lose him…if this is what he wants then I am willing to sign the papers and accept the prenuptial agreement. I don´t care anymore. After all it is just a piece of paper. I would still take care of him with or without a paper between us.

He took out the papers that were still on his desk and took a look on them again. He closed his eyes and signed it without hesitation.

“It´s done! The world won´t end if I sign these papers…I just want to make Kyuhyun happy” – he said with anger at the same time.

“Maybe I should have done this long before…” – he added with a low voice.

“Done what?” – Kyuhyun asked entering Siwon´s office all of a sudden.

Siwon turned around and saw the man of his life looking as beautiful as usual while his heart was skipping like crazy for the young boy.

“I should have signed the papers once you asked me to without starting a fight between us” – he said with a dark voice.

“Have you signed the papers?” – Kyuhyun asked in awe.

“Yes…and I´m so sorry about this morning”

“Why? I thought you didn´t want it”

“And I don´t want – Siwon shrugged his shoulders – but I want you to be happy and I know that the issue about money bothers you. I have signed the papers for you. So you won´t be able to leave me…ever”

Kyuhyun smiled and took the papers with his hands and tore them into pieces in front of his lover´s face.

“You are right. I won´t leave you as long as you love me” – Kyuhyun said staring at his astonished and confused face.

Siwon felt his heart jumping from his chest and when he could open his mouth, he said:

“I will love you while my hearts beats…b-but w-why did you do that?” – Siwon asked watching the papers tore into pieces on the floor.

“Because I should never have let that money be an issue between us. I´m sorry, Siwon. I really do” – Kyuhyun said with a broken voice. His lower lip was shaking. He felt his tears clouding his eyes.

He got close to Siwon and jumped into his strong arms. Siwon hugged him tight and kissed him in his temple and cheek.

“I shouldn´t have said that”

“No. It is me who has hurt you because of my insecurities. You have never let that money be an issue between us and I shouldn´t have let it either. You were right and I have been wrong” – Kyuhyun said sobbing against his lover´s chest.

Siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter