Four

My Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

 

And the between them continued for one week more. For both was getting really impossible to bear anymore.

Siwon had been attracted to Kyuhyun for over a year. At the beginning it was just interest but now it has already turned into  an obsession, desire and passion. He is not sure if what he feels is love. He admires the boy and likes him with desperation but he had never felt love for anyone. He had never had a relationship before either beacuse of his insecurities. Romance was not in his vocabulary but with Kyuhyun he doesn´t know what to think anymore. He had always had with men for money. He paid them when he felt doing it but never twice with the same man. He never felt the urge to be with someone for more than one night but with Kyuhyun he dies to make him his. Having him so close in his house every day had been really uncomfortable. Not because he hates to be with him but because he has him so close and he can´t have him at the same time.

Even when Siwon had to come back to work, because he had to take care of his business personally, he could see that Kyuhyun seemed to be bored and melancholic when he was at work. Siwon called him up every day to the house and he could notice the melancholy or even sadness in his voice. He knew Kyuhyun felt alone in the huge house and even though he had told him to go out to have fun alone if he wanted, Kyuhyun never did that because he didn´t have friends and without Siwon he felt alone and bored. Kyuhyun´s sad voice through the phone made Siwon feel sad too. He wanted to come back home immediately but he couldn´t jump over the boy like that. He couldn´t allow his mind win over his body. He wanted Kyuhyun so badly. Every day more than the last one. His scent, his lips, his body…all about the boy made him crazy.

He was about to lose control many times in front of the boy because he received the same lustful gaze from Kyuhyun. The latter also wanted him. That was sure. He could see it in his beautiful doe eyes. His intensity. His shine. All about them screamed Siwon.

 The last week had been too much to bear. Even though Siwon arrived at nights and sometimes late, Kyuhyun always waited for him with dinner made by him. That made Siwon very happy. They shared their dinner together and both washed the dishes exchanging lustful gazes between them.

But one night, after another incredible dinner, Siwon offered to wash the dishes while Kyuhyun dried them. Siwon had seen how the boy bit his lip while he listened to Siwon talking about his day at the office. The boy seemed to be devouring Siwon´s body with his eyes. Siwon had to gulp. Kyuhyun was so intense. Kyuhyun´s actions made it hard to bear. Siwon was about to do something that he could regret later.

So when he was washing the dishes, suddenly Kyuhyun gave him a hug from behind. The boy surrounded Siwon´s waist with his hands and placed his head against the hard and muscular back. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

“Thank you for everything” – Kyuhyun whispered softly, smiling sweetly against the man´s back.

Siwon got shocked and paralyzed. He stopped thinking for a while because the warmth from Kyuhyun´s body felt amazing. His heart started to skip a beat, making his legs weaken. He could feel growing bigger because of the sensation of having the boy´s body so tight to him. He reacted on time and without thinking wisely, he turned around to face the boy and hugged him tight. Their bodies were so close than nothing fitted between their bodies. But what he made his body burn was to feel Kyuhyun´s hot against his own. He was not the one aroused. Kyuhyun was aroused during the whole dinner and now was his chance to search skinship. Siwon got carried away for his desire and moved his hands to Kyuhyun´s buttocks squeezing them and pull them more against his erected member. That action made the boy moan loud against Siwon´s neck sending shivers all over the man´s body.

They haven´t even kissed but their bodies were burning for each other. Yes, Siwon had wanted the boy since a year ago, desperately but he is not sure if he can offer him more than one night.

Siwon scared and moved aside breaking the hug. Kyuhyun stared at him with disappointment and confusion. He knew that Siwon also wanted him then why he didn´t want to do it? He felt rejected and miserable. He had never started the seduction before. He feels completely another person with Siwon. The man makes him feel daring and more free. The man makes him lose control over his mind just surrendering to what his body needs and urges. Siwon. Kyuhyun knows it is wrong because the man belongs to a different world but the attraction is mutual. The desire is mutual. He can see it in Siwon´s eyes. He is not alone with this. He even knows that Siwon would never give him what he wants: a relationship but he must be crazy because instead of that, he wants him so badly that really hurts to have him in front of him every day and he could not touch him.

“Kyu…You dry the dishes” – Siwon said and walked to his bedroom without looking at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun froze for a while because of Siwon´s reaction and cold words and collapsed on the floor. He laid his back against the refrigerator and surrounded his knees with his hands. He hid his head in them about to cry. He knew it was wrong but what could he do? He couldn´t bear it anymore. He was going crazy about Siwon. His body was burning for him and of course his mind was betraying him once more. His ing hormones and body were ruling his actions.

Damn me! He thought…I´m screwed up!

oOo

The night was a torment for both. Kyuhyun thought many times to go to Siwon´s room but he declined the idea at the end. He cursed himself for having those feelings towards Siwon in his chest. He had the man so deep in his heart right now that the only idea of being without the man in a couple of months more made him devastated. The boy wanted Siwon that was clear but what Kyuhyun didn´t know was that Siwon also thought many times to search the boy at night to make him his. He wanted to possess Kyuhyun with all he got. He wanted him too.

Siwon wouldn´t be able to bear it anymore so he made his mind. Mysteriously without knowing that Kyuhyun had made his mind since a long time ago but he didn´t know how to face Siwon or tell him about it.

oOo

Next day, Siwon was the first to wake up and went to prepare breakfast early in the morning. In a certain way he was waiting for Kyuhyun to appear. He need to propose him something.

Kyuhyun appeared minutes later smelling the delicious food that Siwon had prepared for breakfast. When he met Siwon´s eyes, he blushed deeply remembering what happened between them last night. There was also something different in the man´s eyes today. Determination.

“Tea?” – Siwon said breaking the intense gaze between them.

“Uh…yeah” – Kyuhyun replied and sat in front of the man shyly.

Siwon poured a cup of tea and some food prepared by him. They had breakfast in silence but stealing glances from each other all the time. And there it was again. The chemistry, the , the lust in each other´s eyes. It was present again. Suddenly their fingers were rubbing each other by chance on the table. The soft caress with his fingers was too much to bear, making their bodies shake with the intense sensations that both were feeling at that moment. Both looked at their fingers touch and then they met their eyes again. And that was all. Siwon had to do something. No matter if Kyuhyun thought that the man was crazy, Siwon had to give it a try. It was now or never.

“I have something to tell you” – Siwon blurted out suddenly, moving his hand from Kyuhyun´s.

“W-what is it?” – Kyuhyun stuttered. He could see Siwon´s lust in his eyes making him shake.

“I want one thing by exchange”- Siwon said with determination making the boy openmouthed.

Kyuhyun tensed up and stopped breathing for a while. He was not able to deny anything to the man. Not now…not anymore. But he was curious. What could the man possibly want from him? Was that good or bad? Kyuhyun was in confusion but at the same time he was totally hypnotized by Siwon´s handsomeness. The man looked gorgeous with that serious look and something else in his eyes.

Suddenly Siwon stands up and grabs one of Kyuhyun´s hands to make him stand up too. Both were face to face now. Siwon got close to the boy and whisper seductively in the boy´s ear.

“You. In my bed. One night. It´s all I want”

Kyuhyun felt his body on fire after hearing the man´s words so seductively in his ear.

“M-mme?”- the boy said feeling Siwon´s lips on his neck.

“You. One night” – Siwon repeated this time kissing Kyuhyun´s neck ally but slowly.

That was all for Kyuhyun. He arched his neck to give him all the access possible to attack his neck freely. Siwon kissed a trail to his chin and then he captured the boy´s mouth with desperation for the first time. Kyuhyun had dreamt kissing Siwon since the moment he saw him so he just got carried away by the intense and demanding kiss.

Siwon was such a damn good Kisser! Omg! How much pleasure!

Siwon kissed him with fury and need. He inserted his tongue inside Kyuhyun´s hot caver and took over it completely. He made love to him with his expert tongue making Kyuhyun moan loud in Siwon´s mouth. That kiss made the boy feel overwhelmed and in ecstasy. He was full of desire for that man so he kissed him back with all he got. He also tasted him with intensity. Kyuhyun slid his fingers in Siw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter