Twelve

My Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

 

Siwon had been living with Kyuhyun for a year now. Happily together.

He was working on his desk at home drinking a cup of coffee when Kyuhyun entered his office looking a bit serious but very beautiful as usual letting him out of words. The boy was the most wonderful and beautiful man in the world for him. There was no other than him in his life. Besides seeing a frowning Kyuhyun made feel alive in seconds.

“Can we talk, Siwon?”

Oh God! How y the boy looked!

Siwon knew that it should be something important but he was captivated by the boy in front of him. As much as the first day they met each other.

Siwon had convinced himself that the obsession he had with Kyuhyun would fade with the time turning it into a most rational love but he was wrong. On the contrary, his obsession had increased.

He was in love with the boy as much as the first day.

I am multimillionaire, powerful and successful. I am feared by others but when it is about love, I feel totally speechless, defeated by this amazing boy who is mine…just mine…how can a man makes me lose my head like this?

Siwon stopped what he was doing and focused on his y boy who looked serious but still y. What might his beautiful lover want from him this time?

Siwon smiled at his lover sweetly making him see that whatever he needed he would have his support. So Kyuhyun slowly changed his frowning expression into a smiling one.

He hadn´t made the idea yet that this wonderful boy was his, that every time he looked at him, he wondered how it was possible that the boy had accepted him completely, with all and every one of his defects.

He was seriously lucky.

“Siwon?” – Kyuhyun exclaimed breaking Siwon´s daydreaming.

“Can we talk?” – the boy repeated the question.

Siwon nodded and smiled again.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“I need you to read this document and sign it. It is not the big deal” – Kyuhyun said leaving some papers on Siwon´s desk.

Siwon read just the two pages quickly and focused on Kyuhyun with awe.

“T-this is a contract, Kyuhyun. A prenuptial agreement. What for?” – Siwon said still disconcerted.

Kyuhyun sighed.

“I asked a lawyer to write it. We are going to marry within a month. You are multimillionaire, Siwon. I am just a waiter and a nurse without a job now. I have nothing. We are not under the same conditions. I have already signed it. Now you do it, please. It´s the fairest”

Siwon rolled the eyes and killed him with them.

“Don´t even dream about it, sweetie. You are not going to abandon me in life and I will never leave you alone…till the death separates us, Kyuhyun. All I have is also yours”

Siwon knew two things: not a prenuptial agreement and not a divorce. Never. He wouldn´t be able to bear it. The stubborn man he had in front of him was his whole life and all his happiness depended on him. Kyuhyun had forced him face his traumas and so like this he had gotten out of an empty and lonely life. The boy had changed his world completely. Losing him was not definitely in his plans.

“I´m sorry, Siwon. You saved my life but we are not under the same conditions…I owe you” – Kyuhyun explained with frustration.

Siwon stood up from his chair and walked towards the stubborn boy. He hugged him from behind and said:

“You don´t owe me anything, Kyuhyun. You always argue with me when I want to buy you something. You don´t accept my money. You haven´t even touched the money I gave you in your account for almost a year”

Siwon then breathed deeply. He felt frustrated with the boy. He wanted to give Kyuhyun all he never had before meeting him but the boy always made it hard. All he had offered him till now was food and a home. The boy had always lived in the poverty just with the minimum. Siwon wanted to change that giving him all he needed, a life without worries and full of happiness. He had the means to do it. Kyuhyun was going to be his husband for God´s sake! Siwon was willing to give him an easiest life by his side.

Kyuhyun sighed deeply before replying.

“Wonnie…you gave me a home. You took care of me. You made me fall in love crazily with you and you rewarded me with your love. You have given me everything that I could dream of. At least, let me give you this”

Siwon roamed Kyuhyun´s tummy softly thinking about his lover´s words. He was not able to say no to him but this time he wouldn´t accept. Kyuhyun never asked him anything, except by love. The boy had already given everything to him: his body, his love even his soul…why he didn´t want to accept what he was offering to him now?

Siwon bit the boy´s earlobe seductively and roamed his body slowly enjoying every curve of the tempting body. His lover had the most exquisite body in the world. Siwon pressed his body against the boy´s making him feel his . Kyuhyun was shaking by the great sensations. Siwon´s hard body made him feel in ecstasy all the time. He loved to feel his lover´s body that always was ready to receive him with pleasure. Kyuhyun was feeling as much aroused as Siwon so he moved his hands and slid them inside Siwon´s shirt touching his bare skin making the handsome man moan in pleasure.

“I´m not going to sign anything my love. There will not be any obstacles between us. You are mine now and forever” – Siwon said between moans. His lover´s touch was making it hard to focus but he was not willing to accept the ing agreement.

Siwon turned Kyuhyun around and kissed him with passion. His mind and body was telling him to possess him, seal his mouth and forget that conversation.

Siwon started to moan when Kyuhyun slid his tongue inside his mouth. It was the most delicious sensation in the world. This time it was Kyuhyun who made him his. The boy always drove him crazy. Kyuhyun slid his hand downwards Siwon´s erected member slowly making the y man arch his back in pleasure. The boy had him in his palms literally.

“K-kyuhyun…”

Kyuhyun started to kiss Siwon´s neck ally while he continued him.

“I love you” – the boy whispered against Siwon´s neck.

This time his words touched Siwon´s heart and a pleasurable pain hit his chest.

“I love you too, babe”

Siwon leaned against Kyuhyun´s shoulder and closed his eyes. He was processing all. He felt overwhelmed by the intensity of the emotions. Kyuhyun loved him. The person. Not the multimillionaire he was. He had scars inside and outside but Kyuhyun saw him as a person worthy of his love. It was a miracle. Kyuhyun was his life miracle.

“Please…forget about the prenuptial agreement ok”

Kyuhyun looked at him and shook his head slowly.

“We need to think about it”

“Kyuhyun…you know I have changed my will. I have showed it to you”

“One thing is that you give me something in an involuntary way but what happens if we…”

“That was NOT going to happen, babe. This is forever. I won´t sign this prenuptial agreement. We are not going to open a business…we are going to marry! You and I. Forever”

Kyuhyun knew that his lover had good intentions. He could see it in his eyes full of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter