Dying and Surviving

Falling From Cloud Nine

 

 

Every step that youngjae took feels like a drag. He couldnt contain his remorse. Everything feels like a super long nightmare that keeps haunting him. He step onto the stair one by one.

--------------

Sa Eun wants to help the man so badly. She try to reach out her hands in the pools of live but nothing happen. She screamed in frustration. The skies around her turns gloomy.

--------------

Youngjae grab the knob of the exit door and cold wind greets him. He look around the rooftop and he stared at the dark cloud. It starts to rain. He walked toward the edge of the bulding. His eyes is filled with hatred. Hatred of himself.

--------------

Sa Eun saw a shinigami standing close to him and she knew that this man is near to his death. Her insides were aching to help him. She saw the look on his eys and somehow the tugging feeling inside her stomach is getting stronger. Unknowingly, she felt a drip of water on her cheeks. 'Uh oh' 

------------

As youngjae was contemplating to end his life, suddenly he saw a flash of light and a loud thud was heard. He open his eyes and turn around. To his surprise, a woman was laying on the ground right infront of him.

"Don't.... take him... yet.." says the woman before she goes unconscious.

------------

 

A/N : just because we are dying doesn't mean we're gonna die. ;)