His Life Before [part 1]

Falling From Cloud Nine

 

 

 

 

He dance according to the music and dance and dance and dance for hours until his feet feels numb. Finally, his leg weaken and he fall onto the ground with a loud thump. He moan in pain and frustration. ‘why!!! Why I couldn’t get the last routine properly!! !! If I keep failing my routine. I would never be able to debut' thought Youngjae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyung, you have been working really hard. Please, don’t overwork yourself. Recently, I talked to the CEO. He said that he will debut another boy group and guess what?! I recommended you and he said he take a look and try to give you the chance.” Says Jongin in excitement

REALLY??!!! SERIOUSLY??!! THANK YOU JONGIN-ah. Without you, just what would happened to me. Aigoo. This kid has grown so much that he even managed to help his hyung. HAHAHA. By the way, I heard that your album wins the top place in chart. Is it true?” ask Youngjae.

Hahaha. Yes. It’s true. Our company is really good at promoting and I’m just simply doing the best I can.” Says Jongin while scratching the back of his head shyly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He practiced for more than 8 hour and at last he manage to dance the dance routine completely. Satisfied with his achievement, he sat down and drink mineral water to replenish his energy. Finished drinking, he picked up his phone and stared at the wallpaper before he dialled a number. He smiled as he hears the other line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To youngjae, Kim hye Jin is the love of his life. He met her when he moved out of his home 5 years ago. When youngjae first stated that he wanted to be an idol. His whole family detest the idea. Youngjae comes from a doctor’s family and his family member were the best doctor in their field.

Indeed, since youngjae comes from such family, he is blessed with good brain. However, Youngjae just feel lifeless. He feel like he is some sort of spoiled dog. become a doctor, is this, what he really want?

One day his school made a talent show competition. Somehow, his classmate wrote his name as the representative of their class and he had no choice but to perform. He sings on the stage for the first time and the feeling of being on stage is priceless. At the end of the competition, the principal announced that Youngjae wins the first place. From that moment, he realised what he really want to be.