Her Life Before [part 1]

Falling From Cloud Nine

 

Cloud Nine's Rule:

1."feelings besides happiness will cause banishment."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 “woah! This planet is really beautiful!” says Sa Eun as she look into the pool of lives. Her eyes were shinning with amazement. “Sa Ra! Sa Ra! Look at this! Look at what I have found” chirped Sa Eun with giddiness.

“What? Is it the picture of the Venusian Volcanoes in Venus again?” Sa Ra who was planning the arrangement of the star in universe paused and turned around. She knew that Sa Eun loves to see the venus as she said that every time the volcanos in Venus exploded she could feel her heart skip a beat out of happiness.

However, that is not the case. Sa Ra widen her eyes as she saw the image shown on the pool of lives. ‘No way, how did she knew the chant to see Earth?’

H-how did you… Er-earth…” stuttered Sa Ra as she is too shock at the discoveries. “Oh! The Chant! I heard it from Shinigami. They said that earth is full of horrible and terrible creature. I was curious and…” before she could explain Sa Ra continued.

“Then you try The Chant on the pool of lives to see how horrible it can be?!?!!” Sa Ra rub her temple as she felt a pang of shock hits her.  “Sa Eun! The earth IS horrible and that is the reason why Shinigami handled them. We, as the angel of cloud nine has promised not to associate the earthling. So, Don’t you dare to do anything stupid. Stop looking at the earth. Go and pick the biggest hole for Cradlie. NOW!” shooed Sa Ra.

Sa Eun is shocked with Sa Ra reaction. “Why is she being like this? Usually, she would smile and say “yeah~~ it’s pretty” muttered Sa Eun as she mimicking Sa Ra and walk to the holes of universe.

Little did Sa Ra know, Sa Eun used The Chant to see earth on the cloud of Planetism and continue watches the earth. She was too absorb looking at the earth. She’s been looking toward the earth for more than 7000 Human years . She loves to watch the mountain and snow in Alaska and The seas. She is so glad that the Shinigami had told her The Chant to see Earth ‘how could they keep the most beautiful planet to themselves.’

One day, she heard Shinigami chanting the spell to teleport to the earth. Somehow, The Chant that the Shinigami used and the one that they had gave her is different. She went to the pool of life try the chant that Shinigami used and the image of the earth start to zoom in until in shows a creature that is called as ‘human’.

Out of blue, She expand her wings to the fullest and covered herself in her wings. Sa Eun was bewildered and scared. After a few moment, she decided to brace herself and slowly curled her wing. She widen her eyes when the creature in the picture keeps moving around. She closed her eyes but then she opens it again to sneak a peek at the image. She looked into the pool of life and see a young man who was all smiley and handsome.

It’s been weeks since Sa Eun watching the young man and she feel very happy with her discovery. Until one day…

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: breaking the rules is always exciting and fun but everytime we broke the rule, there must be a consequences that we must face; it can be good or bad... or either.