His Life Before [part 2]

Falling From Cloud Nine

Youngjae packs his belonging into his backpack and walked toward the exit. He decided to stop by at his girlfriend house before going home. He smiled when he saw her silhouette in her bedroom. Youngjae was about to turn around when he saw another silhouette standing beside her. The silhouette of a man. Youngjae dash toward the front door and knocked the door like crazy.

Then… he saw it… Her girlfriend was wearing a bathrobe and there is a familiar man standing behind her.

“Jongin, Kim Hye Jin how could you guys…” spoke youngjae.

Hye Jin eyes widen as she saw Youngjae. “Yo-Yo-Youngjae… W-What a-are y-you doing here?” flustered Hye Jin.

“Oh! Hyung! You’re here? Welcome” said Jongin nonchalantly.

“How come.. how come he’s here… with you, Hye Jin?” youngjae’s eye swells up with tears.

“h-he is just stopping by and…w-we..” stuttered Hye Jin

“Noona, let him know already. No need to cover up.”

Jongin walks toward Hye Jin and back hug her. “Hyung, let me introduce to you. My girlfriend. Kim Hye Jin.”

Youngjae felt a zip of electricity stuck him. He unbelievably stared at Jongin and Kim Hye Jin.

A few moment of silence surrounds them.

‘This can’t be happening. WHY!!?!?!! WHY!!!! How could Jongin and Hye Jin… They are my loved one... How can they…’

Youngjae forced a smile and grasp his own hands tighter. His finger almost dig into his flesh. “Kim Hye Jin, from now on. Let’s not contact each other. It is over between us.” with that, Youngjae turns around and exited the house.

As soon as he reached his dorm, he closes the bedroom door and sink behind the door. He bawl his eyes out. He felt so lost and confuse. Just what had happened? How come they end up together? What is his mistake? What is her reason? Why Jongin, out of the whole man in the world? There is just so many question that engulfed him, making him felt chocked up. He cries himself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sunshine hits him hard and blinded his vision for a moment. Then, he remembered what had happened yesterday and he slap his face hard on the face. ‘Forget it, Youngjae. FORGET IT.’ He took a shower and he cursed as he recalls that today is the assessment day. The day where the company will assess all the trainee and picked the best to prepare them for debut.

He goes to a coffee shop and buy two coffee. He casually walks toward his girlfriend’s offi- ‘wait we already break up yesterday. So, why the hell I’m buying a coffee for her?’ Youngjae turns around and take a sip on both cup. He try to force a smile as he could feel his heart shattered into pieces.

                Youngjae saw Hye Jin and Jongin when he was about to enter the assessment room. Jongin send him a devilish smile and give hye jin a peck, while Hye jin simply lowered her head to avoid youngjae’s gaze. Youngjae could feel his blood boiling. he was about to enter the assessment room before he turn around, stomped toward Jongin and land a hard punch on Jongin’s face. Jongin ought to fight back but he simply smirk and let Youngjae abuse his body. Soon enough, the commotion had grab the attention of the panel inside the assessment room.

                The company’s CEO walk toward the crowd and dismiss them.

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................

 

A/N Note: Just when you thought that couldn't get any worse, It DOES GET ANYMORE  WORST.