Is This The End?

Falling From Cloud Nine

 

 

 

 

Sa Eun opens her eyelid but flinched when the bright sunlight welcomes her. In front of her, there is a man, staring intently at her. She widen her eye, jump out of the bed and run toward the man. “YOU!” said Sa Eun while pointing her finger at Youngjae. “You are the reason I’m here!”.

“Stop talking ridiculously. It’s a good thing that you have wake up. Now, Please Leave.” Says youngjae without any expression on his face.

                “How can I leave when you’re the reason I’m here. Because of you, I can’t go back anymore.” Youngjae paused as he heard her. He turned around and saw the girl frowning at him.

                Out of blue, Youngjae stomped his feet and punch the table in front of him. “Agashi, if this is some sort of scam you better find someone else because I really couldn’t stand people lying to me and I have tons of problems already. Now, go.”

                Sa Eun was drawn back. She looks youngjae in his eyes. Indeed, all she could see is hatred, pain and coldness but as she gazed deeply into his eyes somehow she detect warmness in those cold eye. Sa Eun swallows her saliva. “I am not a scam and there is no other place I could go. You are the reason I am here and because of you, I cannot go back.”

                “That’s it. I’ve had enough.” Youngjae grabs her hand, pulls her toward the door. Then, he push her out of the door. “Stop talking pointlessly. I don’t even know you. So, go. NOW.”

                Sa Eun felt so helpless. Maybe this is the reason why Sa Ra always scold her whenever she mention ‘earth’. “Just what will happen to me in this earth… is this… the end?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : leave a comment.