Devastated

Falling From Cloud Nine

 

Out of sad, despair and pain. Youngjae walked aimlessly around and somehow he feels so... so... so... broken, inside. His girlfriend is cheated on him with his favourite dongsaeng and he got kicked out from the company for being brutal to the senior(which happened to be his favourite dongsaeng that cheated with his girlfriend). 

He wants to surrender. The only thing that came to his mind is one . Family. He know that he is not strong enough to face these bulls alone. He wants to go home. He searched his bag and find his bank account book

"This should be enough."

He stare at his savings and called the number that was not in his contact list. The number that he kept in his heart, the number that he never thought he would call again, the number of the people who were right about his life. It's his family phone number.

Youngjae dailled the number and got connected on first try. He was so glad but then...

"Hello" 

"Who's this?"

"Youngjae"

"YOU SON OF B**** !!! HOW DARE YOU CALLED THIS NUMBER!!"

"Dad.. i'm sorry. I knew i was wrong and now i'm coming home. I will start all over and we can be together and.."

"DAD??!! DAD?????!!! YOUR DAD IS DEAD, IT'S ME YOUR UNCLE. YOU UNGRATEFUL MOTHERF*****!!"

"WAIT.. WAIT FOR A SECOND.. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"Your father has died. Out of sadness. He thought he lost everything when he lost your mum. "

"My mum? *a moment of silence* WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY MUM??!!!"

"HOLY SH**!, YOU SERIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR FAMILY HUH?! YOUR MUM DIED BECAUSE OF CANCER. THEY TRIED TO CONTACT YOU WHEN YOUR MOTHER IS DYING BUT SINCE YOU ARE SUCH NA UNGRATEFUL SNOBBISH MOTHERF****. YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT YOUR FAMILY AND WERE ABSENT WHEN THEY NEEDED YOU THE MOST, THEY ALL DIED. YOU ARE ..."

Youngjae dropped the phone. He couldnt believe what he just heard. He stared on the ground blankly. 

"That's it. My everything. I lost it."

Youngjae sauntered in a zombie-like state and saw a ten-storey building. He walk towards it.

--------------

Sa Eun has been watching the Youngjae she was staring intently at him. She doesn't know but there is this tugging feeling inside her stomach. She starts to feel uncomfortable. Without she realise, her smile is slowly turning into a frown.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N : Sometimes, we need to remember. An ending could be an unexpected beginning.