A rocky start with a fluffy ending

Falling for the next transfer student

Our morning classes had finally ended and we Mark and I were on our way to the cantine. This must have been the first time I didn't want to get there as fast as I could. Why? Because JR would be there, feeling all smug about himself, as he would rub it in my face that he was right about confessing. We arrived at our usual table but JR wasn't there yet. I took my chance to kiss and cuddle Mark before Jinyoung's face would mess it up.                                                                      

As predicted he marched to our table, evil aura visible. “I see someone finally took my advice seriously." I sighed and let go of my Mark. “Yeah I guess it worked out well" he sat down across of us and smirked. "How well exactly? If you know what I mean." Mark's face turned beet red and he almost slammed his head on the table. “Not that well but you're no longer glaring at me, so that's a bonus." That earned me a flick on the head from Mark, ah well was to be expected. Jinyoung kept his teasing up for the whole lunch, so the bell was my saving. 

Our next and luckily final lesson was P.E, unfortunately this is also Mark's most hated class. I almost had to drag him there and with almost I mean I was dragging him. “Jacksonnn~ let's just skip it, pleaseeee? "  “No Mark, you know our teacher will make us have detention for, i don't know, a month maybe. So it up!" He groaned and let me drag him to the changing room.

When we got there, the consequences of our “coming out" were waiting for us. Jinhwan and his two idiots were waiting for us in the changing room and from what I could see the other guys weren't gonna help us out. “Hey Jackson, what are you and your boyfriend doing here. Trying to peek at us huh? " Mark gripped my hand a bit tighter as he knew I was gonna react. “Don't think too much of yourself Jinhwan, you're not worth looking at." Yep that pissed him off, I could see him clenching his jaw and getting ready to start a fight. He swung his fist at my face, “Jackson watch out! ", luckily I have fast reflexes. I ducked away and hit him in the ribs, the blow made him stumble a bit. I took my chance and went for his crotch, giving him a hard kick. He fell to the floor spitting profanities at us. “Goddamnit Wang, I'll get you back for this" His friends picked him up and dragged him outside, most likely on their way to the nurse office.

“Hmpf, finally he's gone. Now we can change and get to class before we have to run extra laps. Let's hurry Mark!" He nodded stil a bit in shock because of the fight. We hurriedly went to class, ahhh just an hour left before we can go home(Mark's place duhh) I feel like cuddling, so I'm gonna do just that when get home. 

FINALLY P.E IS DONE! I can't wait to get home. “Mark hurry up! I wanna go home and cuddle with you~" He blushed a bit as I was shouting but then nodded and walked a bit faster than his snail pace before. I got dressed in just a few minutes while Mark decided to almost fall asleep against the wall. “MARK!" he jumpd a bit. “What jackson! " “Hurry uppp" he groaned. "could you calm down, if you can't use your energy to carry me home or something." I know he was joking but I decided to , so as soon as he was dressed, I lifted him, bridal style and carried him outside. “Jackson if you don't put me down right now, I will scream." I quickly put him down and kissed his cheek, “sorry Markie, I won't do it again. Now let's go home! ", I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me all the way home. 

When we arrived home, for once, Mark's mom wasn't there. Mark found it weird as well, so we looked for a note and found one on the kitchen table. //Hi honey, I know you're surprised to not see me home but your father and I decided to have some quality time together. I feel like you and Jackson might enjoy that as well^^ I already left a blanket and pillow out, for jackson. There's some money for food in the living room and well knock yourselfs out. We'll be back tomorrow <3\\ We looked at each other and just started laughing.“wow Jackson, My mom is just like jinyoungie." “I know right, wow... I can't believe she wrote that, I mean it's been one day since we started dating. Anyway, lets order some pizza!! " Mark went to the living room to order our pizza while I went upstairs to his room to relax. After a few minutes he came up with drinks. Mark put the drinks on his desk and then sat down next to me on his bed. “Hey Jacks?" I sat up and looked at him. “yeah" “I'm glad you confessed. I don't think I could've been just friends any longer." he started blushing halfway his sentence. When he finished I pulled him down on the bed and circled my arms around his waist. I turned him around so he could lay on my chest. “I am too Mark, I wouldn't have been able to restrain myself from kissing you", I kissed the Crown of his head, “Or from telling you every single day how much I love you and how special you are to me." He looked up from my chest with a faint blush, “I love you too Jackson, very much." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIIIIIIII GUYZZZZZZ! :3 Okay I'm really excited because I wrote this three times on my phone(it got deleted twice) and it's done now. Like actually done, it's the end(for now) I don't know if I'm gonna write something for this story or write a new story but we'll see. Anywayzzz I hope you enjoyed my story a bit and i hope it wasn't too bad. Thank you all for subscribing and commenting

Byeeeee<3