the awkward confession

Falling for the next transfer student

 

The past few months have passed without me noticing it and I never thought I would enjoy being here in Korea but one boy changed that. Mark and I have become very close, we share every class together, we walk to and from school together, we're basically inseparable. Mark even joined Got7! Bam and Yugyeom always try to get a reaction out of him with their teasing but they always fail. Every time they tried Mark would always get back at them. I was so surprised to find out that the shy boy who didn't even introduce himself on his first day would be such a tease. Even though he only does it when he is provoked, it was still a surprise. Aside from school I have been spending most of my free time with Mark and mostly at his place. We usually don't go to my place because my dad is stricter and my room is always a mess,so we decided not to go in there more than necessary..... His mom though,she is so awesome she's like my second best friend. Mark and I should switch moms, mine likes him better anyway. No I'm not kidding. Once when Mark slept over my mom forgot to make my share of food. How could she...mommy why? ~ㅠㅠ  Well in return I call his parents like I do with mine, I just call them mom and dad.

Oh btw, Jb and Jr are dating! I just knew they were. They decided to tell us just last week, they told us that they had been dating for about 8 months now and they thought that we should know. I just knew it because they're always together, way too close for just friends. They cuddle,they feed each other, I sometimes even see them wearing each others clothes. When I told the maknaes they told me I was crazy. seems I am not as insane as they think I am. After JJproject told us, Jr took me apart to talk to me. "Jackson-ah uhm there was another reason that we decided to come out to you guys. I kinda noticed that you have more than friendly feelings for Mark. I wanted to show you that our group won't judge you." I was surprised that he noticed "you really live up to your reputation of our mother don't you jinyoung. But yeah your right, I..I love Mark.'' All of a sudden he decided to hit me on the head. "AU, why did you do that man?!" His face changed from gentle to annoyed."are you really that much of an idiot! tell him..it's annoying to see you in love but sad because your not with him. Tell him Jacks, even if he doesn't like you back it  will be a relief if he knows". I nodded an walked back to our group.

It's now a whole week later and no I haven't told him yet. I did tell his mom even before I told Jr and she is very supportive and a big help. today was actually quite boring, we had all of my most hated lessons, Mark was even more silent than normal because he didn't sleep so he could finish his project. So I sat through all my boring lessons anticipating for the end of the day to come, so I could dance and go over to Mark's place. Finally the last bell rung and me and Mark ran over to the practice room, Got7 finally got recognized as official club and we can now practice after school. Throughout practice Jr kept glaring at me...he's pissed because I haven't confessed yet. After this nerve wracking practice Mark and I walked to his house. When we got there I plundered the fridge while Mark went up to take a shower. When I found some food I brought it upstairs so Mark could eat after his shower. I laid down on his bed waiting for him to finish. I almost fell asleep but then he walked out..with just a towel around his waist and OMFG he is ing gorgeous. Until now the most I've seen of him were his legs and arms..His skin is flawless, the color is perfect and his stomach is perfect, he doesn't have abs but it's perfectly toned. I just realised that I have been staring for wayyy to long. Mark was already giving me a weird look. " Jackson...why are you staring at me?" I blushed and quickly looked away. "well uhm..I uhh" I was never gonna be able to form a sentence. so I stopped talking completely and fled to the bathroom. I tried to calm myself down for a few minutes.

After I had managed to make the blush disappear I walked into his room to see that he was gone. i then walked downstairs where I found his mom. We started chatting about random stuff but all of a sudden she got serious."Jackson honey, how are you and Mark now?" I was surprised at the sudden mentioning of Mark "well mom, I'm not sure really. I still like him of course but I really don't know if he likes me" "If who likes you Jacks?" I jumped at the sudden voice behind me. "god Mark you scared me" Mom started to giggle before giving me a thumbs up. I evaded his question by pretending that I was searching for snacks for later. When I found a bag of chips I dashed upstairs. Mark quickly followed and when he got in the room he closed the door and sat across from me on his bed. As I thought he was gonna ask me again who might like me.

he looked me straight in the eye. "Jackson. were you and my mom talking about your love life?" I was considering my options..either be a and run or be a good friend and answer him. I chose the latter. "yes, we were. Your mom is helping me.'' he had to hold in his laughter."my mother was giving THE wild & y Jackson Wang advise on his love life. wow..hhahahahahha" he was laughing now.....god I sometimes forget he isn't as nice and shy as he looks. "yes she was. Now stop laughing" "okay okay. now I'm not sure if i heard this correctly but did you say that you like a guy?" his face was serious again. "y..yes. she besides from Jr is the only other person whom i have told that I'm...well..gay" Somewhere near the end of my sentence I lost all my confidence and I was now staring at his blanket instead of his face. when i dared to look up again his face looked surprised and a bit shocked. even after a while he still didn't say anything. "could you please say something" he snapped out his trance and finally said something. "so you're into guys? and you're like in love with one right now?" I was relieved that he didn't tell me I was disgusting. "uhmm well yeah. please don't be mad that I didn't tell you" His face finally turned back to the gentle Mark. "I'm not mad or anything Jacks. I just wish that I was the one you told first" He started to rub his neck, indicating that he was nervous,so I guess he wants to ask me who it is.. "why did you not tell me, why do I not know that my best friend is in love or with who he is in love. why did you not tell me?" I looked away a bit embarrassed of what I was about to say. "I never told you because the guy, the first guy I ever fell in love with turned out to be my best friend. I fell in love with him the instant I heard his voice. The one that I'm in love with is you Mark. I was just afraid that we wouldn't be friends anymore if you knew." Yet again he had this shocked look in his face, he walked downstairs without saying anything. I guess that this is the end for us.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hi guys I'm sorry that i took this long again to update. I have no excuse, the only reason is that I am lazy as . sorry.

Well Jacks finally confessed, lets hope that everything turns out alright. Are you guys enjoying my story though? please tell me if I need to do anything to make it better.^^  I will put the next chapter on this evening as well, but don't stay up that late though! Leave some comments again please~ baiiiiiiiiiiizzzzz