A new beginning

Falling for the next transfer student

HI guyzzzzz.  First of all I'M SO SORRY for being an and not updating for so long. It's just that there has been so much going on lately that I really didn't have time to update. Anyways I am back now and I'll be writng again this week!  There is a catch though (sorryㅠㅠ). My testweek is coming up and my parents are going to be hospitalised so I will not be able to update for about 2.5 weeks. When everything calmed down or if i see that i do have time I'll update immediately. Please don't hate me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I felt something quite heavy laying on my chest. As I'm not used to feeling something with me in bed I pushed whatever it was off of me. "WHAT THE JACKSON!" apparently it was Mark....yeah such a good start of our relationship. I quickly stood up and bowed. "I'm sorry hyung, I didn't mean to. I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me, It was a mistake I forgot you were with me." He pushed me on the bed and glared at me. "you better not push of my own bed ever again or I'll kill you. understood?" I quickly nodded and pulled my boyfriend in for a hug. Lucky for me he hugged back just as eager. After our hug session we went downstairs, mom had already set up breakfast for us. we sat down and started eating but I noticed that Mark kept moving in his seat, which he usually never does. "hey, what's wrong Markiepoo?" I saw a small blush tainting his cheeks, probably becasue I usually don't use his nickname.                                                                                                                                                                                             "actually Jackson, I was thinking about what we should do now." I was unsure of what he meant, don't blame me it was seven in the morning. "do about what?'  He stopped looking at me and instead concentrated on his food. "well, we're together now. We're in a gay relationship in South Korea and I was wondering what you want to do, come out or not." I grabbed his hand  squeezing it a bit. "Mark don't worry about that, I know my family won't mind as long as I tell them myslef who it is and why. Your family won't mind for sure and the rest of got7 doesn't either. The rest of the world can go theirselves if they think they have the right to criticize our love. I do not care what people say about us, as long as we're together I'm perfectly happy." He finally looked at me again and smiled his oh so beautiful smile. I squeezed his hand again before I jolted up because of some kind of flash. "the was that" mark and I both blinked untill we could see again.                                                                                                                                                 When we could see again Mark's mom was already running away from her son. "goddamnit mom! i told you to stop taking pictures of me and Jacks and sending them to all your friends!" She giggled while shielding herself with the couch. "I know, just now was an accident I just wanted to finish my filming from this night. Oh and I didn't send this film to all my fiends, just Jackson's mom." When I heard that I ran to the living room in panick. "you did what!? My mother doesn't know about me being gay, neither does my dad!." Now she looked even more amused...I guess Mark did get his evil traits from someone in his family."oh but Jackson honey, she does. Ofcourse she does. We've been talking about when you two will finally get together since we've noticed you two getting a bit close, just a tad too close. Jackson honey, she doesn't mind at all neither does your father. As a matter of fact, they keep on asking me to send more pictures to them." Mark and I just sighed and went back to the kitchen, we could hear her giggling retreat to her room. "why Jackson, why must my mother be so weird" He sighed and put his head in his hands. I hugged him and let out a sigh. "I don't know why Mark but at least we have one family less to come out to because of your weird mom."

We finally finished breakfast and went upstairs to get ready for school, while we were upstairs we discussed how we would go about our day. Our plan had become to just act any way wanted...not really a plan, I know. We would be as close as we wanted to be, we would kiss when we wanted to and we'd just deal with what people said. With people I mean other students, we will tell Got7 beforehand that we finally started dating. As we walked towards school I held his hand, because I could see how nervous he was and just because I wanted to. When we walked into the school, we immediatley spotted the maknaes of our group, Yugyeom, Bam and Youngjae. Bambam was the first to notice our entwined hands. "Jackson-hyung, why are Mark and you holding hands? Are you finally dating!?" mark looked quite surprised at hearing what Bam said, so I answered. "Yes Bam, we are dating now and what do you mean...'finally'?" Yugyeom now had a dark aura hanging around him while Youngjae and Bam looked extremely happy."well Jackson-hyung, I know you think we're idiots. But honestly we're not as oblivious as you are. All of Got7 knew that you guys like each other! Oh and Yugyeom, pay up dude! Jae and I won the bet~" Yugyeom reluctantly pulled out his wallet and payed Youngjae and Bam 25.000  won.                                                                           Mark and I decided to leave those three idiots to themsleves and walked to our lockers. Luckily we've got every lesson together, so I can keep an eye on him.The unfortunate side was that our first class was Korean history...Yayyyy....Anyway, we walked to the class and sat at our usual places in the back. The moment we sat down the bell rang and our teacher walked in, the most boring lesson of the day has started. Within 10 minutes of history class I was dozing off. All of a sudden I felt something bounce against my head, I looked up and saw a little note. "hey jacks, you know JR's gonna rub it in ya face that we got together right? :p"   I looked at him with a puppy face and wrote a note back. "NOOOOO Markie, you''ll protect me from jinyoungie right?<3"  He snorted after he read my note and my face changed into a scowl. "no I won't. Jinyoungie and I made a rule. 'I'm not allowed to interfere when he's bragging or I'll be banned from his food. and Jacks I need his food as much as I need you.~" I almost openly awww'ed at him but I stopped myself before I could publicly embarass myself.  "hmpf. fine then. you're lucky that ur cute, otherwise I would've hit you in the head for turning against me."                           The rest of history turned out to not be as boring as I had thought it would be and I guess the rest of our classes will be the same, because we're together. I'm still dreading lunch break though.....JR will find me and I don't know if I want him to.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guyssssssssss, that was my new chapter~ I hpoe you guys liked it. I changed this chap completely from how I planned but I'm satisfied. Once more I'm sorry fro not updating, please forgive me<3.

baizzzz