is this the end?

Falling for the next transfer student

I sat on Mark's bed waiting for what felt like hours but were actually just a few minutes. I could hear mom and Mark talking to each other but I couldn't understand what they were saying. After an awful 10 minutes of waiting the door finally opened. Mark walked in and sat across from me again. seeing that he wasn't talking I asked a question first. "what were you and Mom talking about?" He looked at me with those determined eyes of his. " #1.Jackson you're an idiot. I would never have hated you or whatever if you told me you were gay." after the insult..his face changed, he went back to a gentle, shy Mark. the one that I fell in love with. '' #2. I asked my mom why she never told me about you and why she never asked me anything about maybe liking you back or whatever. she told me that you didn't want me to know and she didn't ask me anything about that as i am apparently so ing obvious to everyone but you. mister wild & y Jackson Wang, I love you too. would you be my boyfriend?" I looked at him with a confused face..."w..what did you say??'' he chuckled, "I said that I love you and that I want you to be my boyfriend" It still took me a few moments before i could reply.  "I love you so much Mark, of course I want to be your boyfriend!" He smiled and a small blush covered his cheeks.

I leant forward and pulled him into a bear hug, I snuggled into his neck. "J..Jackson, are you crying?'' *sniff*"n..no I'm just sw..*sniff* ssweaty." He slightly pushed me away so that we were looking at each other and then I just let my tears flow. " hey what's wrong? why are you crying Jackson?" I held his hand as reassurance . "I...*sniff* I, Just really..y..yyy love you and I w...wasss scared. I thought *sniff* th..that you would hate me*sniff*" I started to calm down when he wiped my tears away and ruffled my hair. "hey Jacks, get it in your head. I would never hate you, I love you, I love you more than anything in the world. you're my best friend, my brother, my support line and now my boyfriend. you couldn't get rid of me even if you wanted me to go. I will never leave you as long as you love me and I love you. okay? So stop crying now please.?" I nodded "i will never leave you Mark. I love you too much for that."

After we ha -I had calmed down totally, Mark ordered me to get in the shower. So I did. I took a shower but when I got out I remembered that I didn't have any spare clothes with me. "Mark!" I heard him get up so I opened the door a little bit. "could I borrow your clothes? I don't have anything with me." He was staring at me the same way I was an hour ago. "Mark!'' He snapped out of it. "do you get why I was staring at you now?''he nodded, a blush evident on his face. "now again. could you get me some of your clothes, I don't have any with me" "sure jacks." After all that was settled we just lay down on his bed. I pulled him towards me so we could cuddle. At first he was struggling, being all shy and stuff again but eventually he lay down comfortably on top of my chest.

After a few minutes of peace he suddenly asked a question. "so Jackson, you really fell in love with me when you first saw me?" He was almost whispering and I was blushing, luckily it was dark already so he wouldn't see. "hmm, not when I first saw you actually. When I first heard you. It was your first introduction, do you remember?" he scoffed "you mean my only introduction, but yeah I do." I laughed. "well at first i thought you were kinda weird as you walked in with your head down not looking anywhere. Then you spoke, in english and I couldn't stop looking at you, your voice sounded..well cute actually. That's when I thought you were really cute and I just wanted to get close with you.Then, when you lifted your head and I saw your face. I think that's where it started." I caressed his cheek and I could feel his blush, I decided to make him blush even more. "but then, when we walked to singing class and you pulled my shirt, you looked like a little boy. You asked me if i could talk for you, you explained why and you said that I was an exception to the rule of your awkwardness. Those kind of moments are the moments that I every time got reminded of my love for you. the shy cute little Mark, the one that needs me. That is probably one of my favorite sides of you." I myself started blushing at what I just said. Mark slapped my chest lightly. "okay,okay I get it you idiot.you're making me blush. I'm satisfied with your answer, so lets sleep now okay?" I chuckled softly "sure, sweet dreams Mark. I love you." "I love you to, sleep well."

I think that that was my best evening ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

HIII! I'm sorry that I was so mean last chap with that cliffhanger. I just didn't want to make the chapter that long, but I made up for it with a failed attempt at fluff! YAY \(*A*)/. Now I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have a question for you guys though. I am not that good with the more detailed, ya know going into the depth of the story. But would you like me to like try to write more chapters with them at school and with Got7 or just keep it more on the personal Markson side with occasional mentions of got7. Please leave comment with what you would like ^^. Thanks for reading~   Baizzzzz