The first day

Falling for the next transfer student

My mom drove me up to the front gate of my new school, I stepped out of the car still looking pissed. It really that I,Jackson Wang,had to move from Hong Kong to Korea in the middle of the year. My parents just decided that because my dad had a promotion we all have to leave and go with him...I kept cursing my father and his job while walking through the main entrance. I must say my mood  changed immediately when I stepped inside,contrary to the outside,the inside of the school is very lively,colourful....it makes me even more hyper than I usually am! Now I shouldn't be this surprised,I did choose a performing arts school. Why? well next to me being a amazing fencer I also love music, so to get back at my parents and have a bit of fun while doing that,I chose to go to this school and try and become a rapper.

After I thoroughly examined the school's interior, I started my search for the teachers room, I don't know how, as my Korean can be classified as below the below average.......,but I made it there. There was only one teacher there so I introduced myself and luckily she knew that I was coming today. She gave me my schedule,a map of the school and a key to my locker. The other necessary stuff got said as well, but I already forgot what she said. Just after I exited the room the bell rang,so now i was running and breaking my head over where the hell my first class was. I managed to find my way in there just before the teacher came in,seeing that i came in sweating and running all eyes were on me now.. (not that i mind,i mean i am the wild and y Jackson wang). When I had calmed myself down the teacher asked me to introduce myself,seeing that this was a english class i did it in english. "hello everyone, my name is Jackson Wang. I'm from Hong Kong and my korean is not that good yet. I can speak english, mandarin and cantonese,so if any of you speak on of these that would be wonderful,if you don't then please help me with my korean~ I hope we'll get along well". the Teacher complimented my english and appointed me to my seat.

Her lesson was quite cool, my english is advanced enough for me to be doodling all lesson and not get into trouble,although my seating placement might help with not getting caught. I'm very lucky to be in the total back, next to a window, with an empty seat next to me. Before the end of the lesson the teacher walked up to me and started talking to me ( in english). "Hi mr. wang, I was wondering how it is that your english is so good".. My look changed from worried to relaxed knowing that i wasn't in trouble. "well miss, my previous school and my primary school were international schools,so I have been learning english for my entire life.'' she nodded as a sign of understanding and moved on to a different topic. ''Well I might have some good news for you mr. wang. in a week or 2 there will be another transfer student coming, he or she is from Canada and as you both will be able to speak the same language I was wondering if you could help them getting around in school. I am assuming you will know the school by then.'' ''Of course I will ! sounds like fun'' .  ''okay,thank you very much, I'll let the other teachers know that they don't have to appoint a student to that task any longer.'' with that said she walked away and seconds later the bell rang.

I managed to find my way to the dance room as that was my next class. Again I have no idea how i got there....I might be smarter then I thought I was. Dancing was a lot of fun, I learned all kinds of new things about my body and got compliments on my dance. I only got those because i had told them that this was my first time dong something different than fencing. I also managed to make two friends, they call themselves JB &JR,but their real names are jaebum and Jinyoung. After school we hung out a bit, we  managed to communicate by guessing words or google translate..... all in all my day was good and busy,so when I got home i went upstairs and fell asleep right away.

My mom woke me up for dinner and asked me how my first day went. As expected my energy had been fully charged again so rambled on and on about my day. My mom was giggling at my excited behavior,but when my dad came home and I started the whole story all over again she just burst out in laughter. In the end they just listened to me rambling and told me they were happy that i did like my school now.