meeting the shy boy

Falling for the next transfer student

 

A/N

HIIIIIIIIII~~~~

I'm sooo sorry that it took me so long to update. I've just been so freaking busy with all kinds of stuff that i just didn't have time. Soryyy~~`But here it finally is chapter 2~ I reallllllllllyyyyyy hope that you'll enjoy it and please leave some comments, it always gives me a boost if they're positive and tips or remarks are welcome as wellllll. Well then I hope you'll enjoy reading,have funnnn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been about  two and a half weeks since I’ve been going to my new school here in Korea and I’m feeling quite comfortable already. My Korean has improved since I joined a group,Got7 it's callled, Jb & JR are in it and they convinced me to join. My social live has had a boost as well, I’ve managed to befriend some people from this school.  Within those are also the other three guys from got7, they’re called Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae. Yes I know BamBam is a weird name, but his real name is even worse....it’s actually Kunpimook Bhuwa....buhky...I don’t remember but I told you it was weird. Got7 gets along really well and we’ve become considerably close in these few weeks. I do think it’s a pity that we don’t share many classes as JB & JR are a year ahead of me and the other three are a year behind. The only class we’ve come to share is dance and that’s just because the school doesn’t allow an unofficial club to practice after school hours.

Today was the day I have been anticipating for 2 weeks, the other transfer student is coming! I walked towards my English class quickly because of excitement and when I got to my seat I saw that there was already a bag in the seat next to mine! God I’m sooo excited! I still had to wait 5 minutes for the bell to ring and to then I could finally see my new seat mate. I waited and waited and waited, at times like these a few minutes seem like eternity but finally the bell rang ( never thought I would say that at the beginning of a school day). A shy looking boy walked into the classroom together with our teacher. She started to explain who he was. “Okay class, today we have another transfer student. He’s called Mark Tuan, he’s from America and his Korean is still lacking. Please help him out as much as you can. Mark you may introduce yourself“ He nodded briefly before speaking in a very quiet voice. “Hello everyone, my name’s Mark. I’m 17 years old. I moved from America and my Korean isn’t really good yet. I can speak Mandarin and English though, so Yeah that’s it. Please take care of me“. The whole time that he was speaking (In English just like me btw) I was solely concentrated on him, he looked so cute when he finally raised his head and his voice...it was amazing, it seemed to fit him perfectly. I think that I might have fallen in love at first sight...

When he finished he rushed straight to his seat right next to me but was still stared at as he had spoken perfect English and well that doesn’t happen that much here in Korea. When the class had calmed down the teacher started her lesson. I thought why not try to talk to him as he is my seat mate. “Hi there. My name’s Jackson“.He initially looked at me with surprise, either because of the English or he just didn’t expect me to talk to him. After the surprise factor was gone he replied. “HI, Jackson. How come you speak English?“  Hmm the English it was then, I decided to surprise him some more and gave my reply in Mandarin. “I went to an English school back in Hong Kong“.  Another look of surprise. “Oh. Nice to have something mutual“ And that was our conversation for that lesson as I got a chalk thrown to my head “Mr. Wang stop talking and pay attention!  I rubbed the sore spot on my head “Sorry miss. “

 

The bell finally rang and Mark and I headed for our next class, on the way I told him that we shared every class together and some other random stuff about me and the friends I made here. He remained silent until we almost reached our math class. “Jackson? “ I was surprised by the little pull on my shirt. “Yeah what´s up? “ He looked down to the ground and whispered almost too soft for me to hear. “Can you introduce me to the rest of our classes? “ That was a weird question... “ uhh sure, but why? “ He blushed a bit...AND OH MY ING GOD HE IS SOOOO CUTE...*cough cough* sorry for my little outburst there.  “To be honest...I am really uncomfortable with people. Not you for some reason though, so please~? “ As noticed from my previous outburst I am not capable of refusing him. “Of course dude! No problemo~". So from then on I had been the one to do the introductions for him, with the excuse that he really didn’t understand Korean yet.

Our last lesson of the day was the singing/rap class, this meant that he had to talk and well no one has heard him talk in this class yet except for me. The teacher asked Mark to do a freestyle rap, just to have an idea of what level he is at. At first he was really hesitant to do it but he couldn’t refuse, so he just went for it.

You gon’ get it girl, I’m a pretty boy
Quit playing hard to get you’ll never find a better boy
So come along with me if you wanna do it right
Cause I can show you
How to have a good time, all night
So tell me what ya think, doesn’t it sound nice?
So follow follow me if you want that good life

When he finished he kinda ran to me and hid behind me, although everyone was surprised that he was so good he was still embarrassed. I was of course almost drooling over the sound of his voice while rapping. Like...wow..That’s all I can say. But as I am THE wild and y Jackson, I hid my excitement quickly and played it cool. After school I found out that he lived in the same neighbourhood, so I asked if we could walk together. “Hey Mark, seeing as we live near each other, shall we walk home together?” He looked at me and replied. “Sure why not. Company is nice.” We started walking home and although he didn’t say much aside from answers to my questions, I still found the walk enjoyable. I found out though that he lives only two streets away from me, that’s ing close! I said goodbye once we reached his place and walked on to my own house, fantasizing about my cute little Mark.