Chapter 6

who am I?

"I need you to listen!" deep voice said. It's not like i wasn't listening... Whatever he has to say, He better say it fast cause I'm about to turn this place upside down. 

"look were not here to harm you or anything, you might not know but leet me tell you hwo you ended up here. Your parents own this place, we've been working on a new project for many years. Your parents paid alot to make this work." his words are confusing but I can make something out of it. My parents own this place. And their working on a project. What the heck does that have to do with me? What parents? Was I always this curious? 

"parents?"I said, thinking he would give an explanation but he just nodded. 

"what does that has to do with me?" I ask. 

"well once the project was finished we needed someone to experiment this on, and that's when you came in. Your parents volunteered you for this." His sunk in like falling in a never ending world. Why would my own parents do such a thing? 

"what is this project that your talking about?"I ask still needing more. Does he know the fact that he still hasn't told me my name yet? 

"well it's this microchip that makes you control of the world around you. And control yourself. Anything in you basically, your hair color body color, eye color. The only thing you can't change is the fact that... Your a girl." he says with a smile on his face. Does he think this is funny?? I think it's interesting, but I don't want this? I don't want any of this. I didn't ask for this. 

"The microchip is simply planted in your body And is activated through that computer. "he points at the guy behind the glass with a big computer, that guy gives a simple smile and waves at us,"we can't control your movements but we can see your future or what your going to do next. It's a bit different from reading your mind. We can only see your physical actions, but we can't read your mental actions or thoughts.'' he says. Easy said then learned. Should I ask him for my name. Or my memory. 

" why did i lose my memory?'' i said. He looks at me then chuckles a little bit. 

''When the microchip is planted into your body, it might of... Regenrated your whole body and cleaned everything... We can't give you your memories back... Oh i didn't tell you your name!" Finally!! At least he remembered. 

"youngji, your name is Heo youngji''he says. I have to admit the name sounds really beautiful. Like really angelic. 

''is there anything thing else you need to tell me... '' I ask, i mean if he's going to give me my name might as well tell me my age and stuff like that... 

''Yes,  you were born on August 30th, 1994. Your 20 years old. Your really popular at the collage, but no one is really close to you except this guy but we can't give information about him. You live by yourself and is in your second year of collage. You want to major in music. Oh and the microchip you can control it, we planted in your side so it has a scar, but the scar is supposed to be there. You can turn it of when ever you like it will turn with you right index finger, just press it twice and then slide your finger acroos, and Boom!! Your done.'' he says. 

My hands go to my right side and i feel the scsr i slide my finger on it, and it kind of tickles.

''and now that you find that it works what's going to happen to me? Will i be able to go to collage again?'' I ask. I kind of want to see the out side world. 

''Of course, ... You have to train, now that we know it works we have to train you so you can learn how to control it,  and not it control you. '' he says pointing at me.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

Hey sorry i haven't updated in long time. I thought i would update now since my birthday is coming up soon!! Thanks to all of you who support me. I don't really think that this fanfic would get that much support but I'll still continue it!! 

 

Iam-all-about-korea <3 :-D