Chapter 3

who am I?

My heart skips a beat. More like 20. Why do his words sound so scary, even though his smile has recovered and doesn't seem to be in a rush? His face seems to be trustworthy. But that gives me no reason to trust him. Or does it?

What does he mean by "only chance" I don't even know what he's talking about. Chance for what? Could it be chances for giving me food? (cause like I'm starving!!) chances for finding who I am? Or exactly what am I?

"what do you mean?" is that that the only thing I can think of to answer the question that are floating in my head, "I don't understand." Okay… I feel stupid.

He comes closer to me. I really think that there is something going on with my heart. I bet he can hear my heartbeats. Tabom. Tabom. Tabom.

He looks much more handsome even closer. His smile is really wide. "If you want to live, then come with me." He says. His words just give me a confused face. What does he mean by that? Is this the reason why I'm hear? To live?

It's either stuck in this room and die. Or I can go with him… and live. I'm going to go with the second choice. What other ones are exciting.

Nurse baekhyun is just standing there like a recording machine. Is he here to make me live to? He opens the door for us. And I see it all now.


Feel free to comment on what you think of the fanfic?? if you don't like anyting or think i should fix smething, make sure to comment it. And i wil answer as soon as possible!!