Chapter 5

who am I?

I don't think he can do that. I shake my head thinking he can't do that. Which should be 100% true, he doesn't even know me. I don't even know him. He's like a person who dropped something and you help him pick it up. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Dr. park chanyeol cough's breaking the silence. This brings me back to my own questions. Shouldn't we be in a hurry? Or is he wishing death for me (if that's even true)?

SI. Zitao nods. Dr. park chanyeol walks in front which gives me the sign to follow him. I give a small smile to SI. Zitao, I turn to Dr. park chanyeol and walk off. Well that was unexpected.

We reach a room that literly says in Big letters DO NOT ENTER. And what do we do? we enter it. Wow. Thanks so much for the sign.

 The room is as almost like mine. It is all white but one wall. It's all glass with people standing on the other side of it. What in the world is going on? The people on the other side all look the same as the ones that I saw when I was not in this room. why am I here?

Dr. park chanyeol tells me to sit on the bed. I do as tolled, I don't know what's happening to me? I feel like if he told me to jump off a cliff, I would do it.

He whispers something to Nurse. Beakhyun thinking I can't hear him. But I hear everything. "I'll try her you. You can go." He says. What does he mean by that? He will try me? What?

"I need you to do something okay?" he says. "I will you tell something that will seem weird but I need you to do it. Okay?". I don't know what's happening? Who I am? But I just want to see where this end's up. So I nod.

"listen I need you to close your eyes." He says. And I do so. "now think of this room as the color…" he pauses. I want it to be the color green. "Green!" I say. He pauses for a second. "Okay. Do that" he says.

The place is silent for a second. I imagined the room all green. I thought of the people wearing green to but that was just weird. So I put them back to wearing white. The room looks really weird in green. But I still like it since it's my favorite color. What ever made me like that color? I have no idea. The room looks cool in green.

"now open your eyes" Dr. park chanyeol says. I slowly open my eyes.

OH MY GOSH!! THE WHOLE ROOM IS GREEN…


Feel free to comment on what you think of the fanfic?? if you don't like anyting or think i should fix smething, make sure to comment it. And i wil answer as soon as possible!!