Chapter 1

who am I?

Chapter 1

 

I wake up to the sound of the door banging. 3:46 AM the clock reads. Who could it be? It can't be Jackson having another major break up? (last time he came to my house at 4:00 AM). I don't know what he does with his girlfriend this late at night to have a fight. But I shouldn't ask.

The door banging is even louder now. Is he trying to wake me up, or break the door? "Alright, Alright!!! I'm coming…geez chill it's just one girl dued, it's not the end of the world!"

I go open the door assuming it's Jackson. It's…it's…it's not Jackson.

The stranger has a mask on, but I can tell his eye color is green. I can't lie, I admire his eye. I snap back to realty realizing what's going on. It's to late. He pulls me close to him, and covers my mouth with his hand. It has some kind of smell in it.

At that moment I swore to myself that my scream was the loudest scream I have ever screamed in my life… Before I passed out.

I feel my opening, everything seems so blurry and bright for a second. I get out of the bed I'm in. confused on what's happening?

Where am I? What is this place? Why is it so cold here? What's happening? I keep trying to think of an answer to the most important question out of them all…

Who Am I?


Feel free to comment on what you think of the fanfic?? if you don't like anyting or think i should fix smething, make sure to comment it. And i wil answer as soon as possible!!