Chapter 4

who am I?

The people are all warring the same thing, their either a doctor, a nurse or a scientist. It's all written on their name tag. But what do I have to do with them? And what is this place? Is this my home? Do I even have a home? What is happening to me?

The place is a little too big. And a little too small. Dr. Park Chanyeol seems to be going a little too fast too. I need answers to my questions. But right now doesn't seem to be the right time to ask. I lose concentration on where were going, staring at what other people are doing. They seem to be really focused some seem to be frustrated. I stop looking at a doctor's mad expression.

He shouldn't be mad. Everyone deserves to be happy. I see a shelf next to him filled with chemicals. I see a huge chemical glass about to fall on him. It should take about 10 seconds to fall. He can't die like that. This can be dangerous. I have to help him. If I don't help him, then who will? But am I willing to risk my life just to save someone I don't even know?

5 seconds left. I have to help him. 4 seconds left. "Nooooooo!!" I shout running to him. He looks at me confused. I am almost there. 3 seconds left. "MOVE OUT THE WAY!!" I shout when get there. 2 seconds left. I push him out of the way. But now I'm standing where he is. I don't know what to do. 1 second left. I quickly move back from where I am. The glass falls and breaks making a huge shattering sound to my ears.

He looks at me. And I can't help but look back at him. Shouldn't he be thanking me right now? But he's just stands there frozen not knowing what to do. His name tag reads: SI. ZiTao.

"are you okay?" I ask not knowing what else to ask. he nods then looks at me straight in the eye. "how did you know that it was going to fall?" he asks. Do I look blind to him? I saw it.

"I just saw it going to fall, and you seemed pretty angry. It was too late to tell you, so someone had to do something about it, and everyone seems pretty busy. So I was the only one left to help." I say summing everything in my head into a sentence.

Dr. Chanyeol comes over to us. He realizes what just happened. He smiles at me. Why is he always smiling at me? He smiles in very wired situations too. "instead of asking what happened… shouldn't you be thanking her? After all, she saved your life, didn't she?" he says to SI.ZiTao. SI. Zitao nods "thank you" he says with a smile on his face. "no problem"

"I should repay for what you have done for me, is there anything I can help you with?" he asks. I let the question float in my head. The only thing he could help me with is telling me who I am. Can he do that?


Feel free to comment on what you think of the fanfic?? if you don't like anyting or think i should fix smething, make sure to comment it. And i wil answer as soon as possible!!