Chapter 2

who am I?

The room is pitch white, every single bit of it is white. Even the locked doorknob is white. Even the bed is white. There is not a single sound except my own breath. The room must be soundproof. I realize what I am warring looks very… weird. Its white and long, really long. With capital words and numbers written on it: PROJECT17.

I give up on with the whole idea of escaping. It's no use. What am I going to do after that? Where am I going to go? What if it's to dangerous out of this box that I'm in? will I know who I am? My name? how old I am? Anything? What if… more and more questions come through my head, The more the questions the more scared and confused I get (fear).  

I decided to go to sleep realizing it's the only thing I can do. Just as I was falling asleep, the door opened.

Two people came in not including the guy who opened the door. I get a little glimpse of what's outside the room, before closing the door. Nothing.

The people I see are warring something much different than what I'm warring.  I assume he is a doctor, because his name tag reads: DR. Park Chanyeol.

I see him warring a doctor suit, at least that's what it looks like. There is a nurse standing next to him, his name tag says: Nurse Beaukhyun. I have to admit, they both look very cute. I snap back to reality. What are they doing here? I seem perfectly… Are they going to help (telling me who I am)? Or are they going to do the opposite? It wouldn't hurt to ask right? Or will it?

They seem to be very busy writing and whispering something to each other. But… why did they have to do it here? At this moment? I was just falling asleep! Why are they in this room??? What does that have to do with me? And can't they talk normally? I can't hear a word their saying (but I really want to know). I have to ask or I am going to drown in my own pool of questions.

As I was opening my mouth to say something, "follow me" the doctor says with the deepest voice I have ever heard in my life. Or maybe it's the only voice I've heard. I realize what's happening, and what he's asking. Only one question pops into my mind. Why should I trust him? More questions follow along  with that question. What if he's dangerous? What if he's trying to steel me? What if he's going to kill me? What if he's just in a doctor suit to trick me? Were is he going to take me? I don't even know who or were I am?

What if he's not?

"why should I trust you?" is the first question coming out of my

The Doctor smiles at me. Why is he smiling in such a situation?

His smile fades away when he sees my confused face. Now it's serious. I'm surprised on how fast his facial expression changed.

"Because…" he pauses for a brief second, "I'm your only chance."


Feel free to comment on what you think of the fanfic?? if you don't like anyting or think i should fix smething, make sure to comment it. And i wil answer as soon as possible!!