Attending MAMA

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22 November 2013

You, Hana Lee, Karaa Kim, Icon Jeon and D park were invited to attend the 2013 MAMA 
[Mnet Asian Music Awards] it was held in Hong Kong.

...

"Unnie are you ready? Hurry up we need to go now " yelled Hana from our of your room.

You had yourself ready a few minutes ago but you left something in your room and tried to get it. 

"Yes I'm ready. Just taking something. "You said as you open your door.

The dorm you guys had was not really big but enough for all 5 of you to stay there.

Hana and Karaa are roommates so does D and Icon. While you had a room for yourself shared with your manager. But used to be like that not anymore as your manager just moved and live next door. Better that way.

You hurried up, wore your snow boots and thick coat. The weather was very cold that day because it's in November.

Then you got in the Van and when off to the airport. STZ had a flight to Hong Kong at 7 am and it's currently 4am. And you guys was supposed to have the same flight as Exo.

That's what they said but maybe not.

You arrived at the airport and quickly check-in your luggage. 
A small luggage each because you guys came back after the ceremony ended.

All 5 of you were taken to the lounge to have some rest while waiting for your flight. Because it was early in the morning, all of you guys were tired because of yesterday's practice session.

5 of you sat a bit far apart. You took a sit at the comfy sofa and rest your eyes.

While resting your eyes, you felt your head been pulled gently to right side. Bend a bit to something soft. Not really soft.

Wait. What?? I didn't remember about bringing a pillow, did I?

You opened your eyes and surprised to see that person who pulled your head earlier. It was Yifan.

"Yifan? "You said get you body straighten up. oh right. I forgot about the same flight thingy. He wasn't joking about that.

"Hi Babe. Go back to sleep. You need that. "He said as he pulled back your head to his shoulder

"Okay wake me up when it's time "you said and gave him a kiss on the cheeks, then lay on his shoulder.

...

"Hey babe wake up!! "You heard some voice calling you while patting your cheeks gently.

You woke up from your slumber. You looked to your side and saw Yifan.

"Hey babe. Awake now? Our flight's here. We are going to board it in 30 minutes. "He said as he caress you cheeks.

"Hey .Yes I'm awake now. Really? I better go to the toilet first. "You said and went to the toilet.

...

"Hey babe are you asleep? "Asked Kris.

You guys were on your way to Hong Kong in a flight.

You got the seat in front of Kris. All of you were in the First Class seat so the gap between seats were a bit far fr each other.

You sit with your manager, Jay. 
While Kris sit with Luhan behind you. The other girls seats were just a few seats away. They got to sit near the other EXO members.

You turned around to the side and looked at him.

"No i'm not. Why? "You asked.

"Just wanted to ask you whether you're okay or not. I got some meds here if you want. "He said. What a good boyfriend. Always prepared with everything.

"Oh. I'm good. But let me have some with me. Maybe I can use it if I get sick. Thanks Yifan. "

He gave you the meds.

"My pleasure "he said.

...

After 3 hours and 30 minutes flight, you guys finally arrived in Hong Kong. There was so many people at the airport.

Most of them were Exo fans obviously.

You guys walked together with Exo members to get to the cars waiting outside the airport.

You guys got protected by the Exo boys because you guys were small and not so tall while all the exo members have higher height than all of you girls.

Icon got to walk alongside Luhan and Xiumin, D go to walk with D.O and Sehun, Karaa got walk with Kai and Tao, Hana got to walk with Lay and Chen and you got to walk with Kris and Suho while Chanyeol and Baekhyun lead the pack. And some of the managers at the front and some at the back.

...

You guys arrived at your hotel. Both STZ and Exo got to stay in the same hotel.

Exo boys got the rooms on 11th floor while you girls got the rooms on 9th floor.

You guys checked in to your own rooms. You got the same room with D while Karaa with Hana and Icon. Then h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter