Kris First Movie

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24th June 2014

Kris was announced to be the lead of Xu Jinglei [ a Chinese actress and film director ] new movie called ' Somewhere Only We Know ' which the filming process took place in Prague, Czech Republic.

...

You were on the treadmill , running at full speed. Increasing your stamina. You have been working out quite hard since the week after Kris left for China. You have been working on building up some muscle on both of your arm and legs.

You became more interesting in workout for no reason. Your trainer was impressed on how good you coping with you work out schedules, sometimes a bit more than usual. But he didn't told you not to over do since it can turn out into something else that you need to avoid.

It's been a few weeks since Kris last phone call to you. You didn't bother to call him, cause it might not be a good time for him to pick up, even though you felt curious and a bit worry.

You decided to forget about it for a while and focus on training.

You're going to debut as StarryMidz in less than 2 months and you have been busy with all the preparation for the debut single and showcase.

You finished your 30 minutes workout session with your trainer and when back home to change then go the language classes you have been taking.

You took that classes to brush up your mandarin and learn Japanese from the start.

As you were on the bus heading to your language class ,you went up your twitter account and scrolling through tweets and saw a news about Kris.

He was announced to be the male lead of a movie from a film director/actress named Xu Jinglei that will be filming in Prague ,Czech Republic.

You were shocked that Yifan didn't even told you about it. You felt a bit upset that he didn't told about his first role.

You know how big it was for him as he have been dreaming for a long time to be an actor.

You arrived at your class venue ,you let it a side and concentrate on the class.

...

2 two hours later , you arrived home and wash up.

You went to the kitchen to cook some food for dinner. The girls were probably having their workout session at that time.

As you were cooking the finale dish , Karaa came home with D.

"Hi Unnie! What are you cooking? " asked D.

"Just cooking simple dish for you guys. I made a potato salad, a lemonade and now just finishing up the sauce for the paste." You said as you sprinkle some salt and pepper into the pot of tomato sauce.

"Wow can't wait to eat it !! " both D and Karaa said at the thing. They both always looks excited when it comes to food.

"You guys go and take shower first then we eat together. By the way , where Hana and Icon? "

" Okay ! Oh they stopped by at the studio to take some things they left earlier. They will be here soon" Karaa said and both of them went to wash up 
...

Hana and Icon arrived home carrying a bag of energy bars.

"Wow what's that? " you asked.

" Energy bars for you. Our trainer gave it to us on our way out of the HQ " said Icon.

" Why just me ? Aren't you guys supposed to have some too ?"

" Well you're the one who does way more workout from us. We don't really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter