the First Win

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

14th June 2013

The song wolf won 1st on KBS Music Bank. It's the first win ever for EXO. It was a very memorable moment. They won against Cho Yong Pil 's Bounce which was a surprise because it was their senior who had been in the music industry for years . 

Suho accepted the trophy and burst into tears as he made his winning speech for the fans. They thank their boss, SM  , fans, stylists, coordinators, manager , everyone that works with them.

Kai was crying too, the others had happy faces. They were touched by the first win that they never thought they would get it. 

They had the encore after thanking the other artists including their senior , SHINHWA . 

After the encore finished , they went backstage . Along they way they been thanking all the staffs and crew. The time all of the members gathered at the waiting room, Lay suddenly burst into tears, Kai cried harder and Luhan took that opportunity to record a video of Kai crying. The other senior congratulated them too , Shinee's Taemin was there at the waiting room. They took a group photo with the trophy.

Kris being the cool guy he is, he didn't cry but was really touched that the fans voted for them and made they won it. 

That day , SM gave them a day a break and didn't have to do practice later that day. So EXO decided to held back to the dorm to rest early that they usually do. 

On the way back, Kris called you to tell her about their first win. 

"hey Yifan gege, what's up?"you said from the other end of the line.

"hey Babe, i just wanted to tell you that we had our first win today. And SM give us a day rest. "said Kris

" ouh really ? That's great !! Tell the others i say congrats .And sorry i didn't get to watch it live. "you said

"okay i'll tell them later. It's okay my dear. I know you are busy with training and you can watch it on YouTube later on."

" huhu okay. Where are you right now?"you said

" i'm in the van , on the way to the dorm . We all decided to held back home and rest. Because the schedules were hectic these past weeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter