New Year 2014

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The month of January all 5 of you got an opportunity to join a dance training in US with the Request Dance Crew who worked with YG artiste. The group leaded by Parris Goebel.

You girls headed to LA with your managers and dance instructor.

Arrived at the hotel and check-in. You guys were staying there for a week.

The first day training with RDC was amazing. The steps was a bit hard but you girls got it step by step.

The while week was filled with dancing. It was a great experience to dance with Parris. She's a great dancer and choreographer.

You just went back to Seoul after a tired yet amazing week.

...

One night in January you video called your mom after a few weeks not calling her.

She was happy to see you doing fine and grateful that you're going to debut in 7 months time.

"Oh Honey I'm so glad that you're okay. Don't forget to eat the vitamins I sent you last week okay? "She said

"Okay mom. Will not forget. How about you mom. Are you okay? How's Dad been doing? "You asked.

"We both are fine. Pass our greetings to the girls okay? "

"Okay. Glad you guys are okay. I will pass it to them after this. "

"Oh yes I almost forgot. Say Thank you to Yifan for the Ginseng he gave. "Said your mom while holding a box of ginseng.

"He sent that? Wow. Okay. Okay mom it's late here. I need to sleep. I'll call you next time soon. Bye mom love you. "

"Yes he did. Okay love you too honey. Bye! "She said and ended the call.

'Yifan sent them ginseng? That's nice of him. 'You said to yourself.

You decided to send Yifan a text about calling your mom.

After 4 minutes, he called you.

"Hey babe. How's auntie and uncle? Are they okay? "He said.

"Hey. Yes both of them are okay. Thanks to the Ginseng they received from someone. "You said with a teasing

"Ouh haha about that. I sent that when you were in LA. "

"You don't have to. You don't need to spend your money on that. "You said feeling guilty.

"Hey it's okay. I really want to send that as a new year's gift. I sent my mom a few of those too so don't worry. "

"Okay. By the way have you eaten yet? How's your life? Doing great? "

"Yes i ate dinner already. Well okay i guess. Right now, the whole month of January having our time to relax for while after 'Miracle in December' promotion ended. We're going to practise our new song for the comeback and then record the MV in March then with the album photo next month. "

"How about exo showtime? Still recording? "

"A few episodes left then we have nothing I guess. Not till Feb"

"Alright, don't forget to eat okay. Don't work too hard. Take care of yourself. I know you can do it for this comeback. "

"Thanks babe. I will do my best for this comeback. You too take care of yourself. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter