EXO's Comeback

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 2014,

After 3 months, The exo boys were back with a comeback. Most anticipating comeback you say. The moment the teasers were out, all the fans were really excited and can't wait to see their comeback.

The exo boys have been practicing for the most awaited comeback and they were really serious about it.

This comeback was more a darker side of exo. Not really dark but kind of mysterious.

The title song for this album called 'Overdose'

The song was about the girl who loves the boy so much more like an obsession and overdose with it.

Finally it was their comeback stage of overdose. For this comeback they split back into Exo K and Exo M.

K promoted in Korea while M in China.

You wouldn't be able to see Kris for about a month as he's busy with promotion then back and forth Korea -China.

They had their comeback showcase at both countries as a whole pack.

Despite busy with comeback promotion and all, he did called you a few times.

At the same time, the month April was people been introduced to STZ as the teaser photo and video of all 5 of STZ.

Each member had their own teaser. Introduced each member with a bit of details about them.

This was Kevin Sajangnim's strategy to make people noticed STZ. The first ever Girl group under Sky Entertainment.

Sky Entertainment was known as a model and actor agency but now it became idol's agency too.

As for you, you first entered Sky as a model then get a chance to be in a group called STZ with D, Karaa, Hana and Icon.

Probably fans/people have known you the most out of the 5 STZ members. Probably they seen you in a few runways but you were not really famous as a model. And you became interested in singing and dancing. You still love your model career but decided to changed for a better.

After the teasers was released, media been talking about it. They was curious what's the concept of you group.

People startedd to gain interest in STZ.

You and the girls were shocked because it's too early and you guys haven't even debut yet.

Luckily media haven't found your Media social accounts. And you guys had private it for the time been till debut.

...

April was almost ended. It was finally 28th of April, your birth date.

It was a peaceful Monday. A day for workout training. All 5 of you had different slots. You had the first session which was the morning slot 6am-8am. D at 9am - 11am. Hana and Icon at 3pm - 5pm, they had it together because they had the similar type of body and same role. Both sub vocal and sub rapper. Karaa got the last slot which was at 7pm -9pm.

You woke up that morning with a heavy both because of lack of sleep. You didn't get to sleep well last night because of a nightmare.

You get ready and ate some healthy fibre biscuits then set of to the gym that located in the HQ.

Jay oppa drove you there. You entered the building and straight to the gym. Met Tony Saeng, which is your training.

"Hey Hanie. Ready to start now? "He asked as you entered the gym.

"Yup ready. "You said and went on the treadmill.

After a 30 minutes run, you went for the toning your arms. Did a 50 pushups and lifted some weights.

After you ended the training session. You went to the changing room and changed into fresh clothes which was a maroon sweater, white hoodie, black jeans and maroon red and white high cut air Jordan's sneakers.

As you exiting the changing room, you bummed into Sophia which was vocal teacher.

"Hey Hanie. What are you doing here? Training? "

"Hi Sophia. Yup. Had some training. How about you? Training other trainees? "

She was frozen for a bit but you didn't noticed it.

"No actually I left something at my office . I'll see you on Wednesday for Vocal class okay?" she said trying to keep it together.

"Okay Saeng see you on Wednesday!"you said without noticing her awkwardness.

As you entered the escalator and the door closed. Sophia called someone immediately.

"She's on her way down"

"Okay thanks Saeng!" said the person on the other side.

...

You arrived at the ground floor going out through the main door casually as it was early in the morning usually people getting into their office while you finished your workout and free for the day.

You check on your social media platforms and received quite a few Birthday wishes from your close friends and family members.

"It's my birthday today ? How could I forgot that? Wow that shows how busy i am ."you said to yourself

It's true. It has been really busy for you girls especially you as you had to meet up with all the music producers that handling your debut song instead of Hana because she's busy with the choreographer planning some stuff for the debut showcase. Also despite your background as an amateur song writer, the PD wanted your opinion and ideas that you would like to add-on. You were quite busy to with your language classes that you have been going since February learning Japanese and brushing up your Korean.

As for the other four girls,most of them either live in Korea for quite sometime or have a Korean in their family members so that they were been taught since they was little. For you it's quite tough for you at first since you never learned Korean before but then getting better and better ever since the first lesson day you started learning Korean on the first day you came to Korea which was 2 years ago. Japanese was an addition as Kevin Sajangnim wanted someone in the group could speak Japanese and all the members chose you to be it.

Like Kris , you're a multilingual as well. Since you can speak English, Korean, a bit Chinese and now sort of Japanese.

As you were busy with you phone while waiting for your ride home, someone sudden dragged you to the side of the building and pushed you towards the wall.

To your surprised it was Yifan.

"Yifan?"

"Hi babe sorry had to dragged you like that. A bunch of Sasaeng fans was chasing me and on their way here."he said while panting mad. He's out of breath. Poor him.

A few seconds later you saw a swarm of girls running passed you and Yifan. Luckily they didn't saw you both.

After making sure there were no more fangirls in sight ,Kris hugged you tightly as he doesn't want to let go but gentle at the same time that it didn't hurt you.

You hugged him back. He's probably was really scared about what just happen. It's Sasaeng fans we're talking about. Their fandom level is more than obsess. They could kill each other just to own they favorite idol.

" I was really scared. Anything could have happen. Lucky I escaped from them. "he said in low voice sounded almost crying

You were quite surprised at first , you never really saw this Kris before. You do knew that he's a kind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter