StarryMidz/STZ Debut

Living as Mrs. Wu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20th of August 2014,

Hanie's POV

The day of Debut.

Early in the morning ,

We all woke up early and headed to the HQ for some final meeting before headed to the place where the showcase going to be.

Our debut song have been released a week ago. Just the song was released not the MV yet. So today at the showcase , the MV will be out. I'm totally nervous about both the showcase and the MV released.

But I kept it just to myself and let my cool image on the outside so my girls wouldn't be nervous. As the eldest , I need to be a good example.

A lot of people , especially Kevin Sajangnim except us to be the best and I want that to happen. They all put the trust on me that I the sources of strength and the protector of STZ. Hana have way more responsibilities that I am because she's the leader. More trust and hope were put on her and that's a lot of pressure.

But I'm grateful that we all stay and help together to be the perfect team SKY entertainment have ever wanted.

We have been training for almost 3-4 years and we all want to achieve our dreams that we have been dreaming for a long time. Most of us have been dreaming to be a performer since they was a little kid.

...

We arrived at the showcase venue. The stage set up was really dope. LED screen all over the stage background. 
The stage was decorated with navy blue spotlights and golden star props.
Just wow.

We even have our own mic now. 
All 5 of the mics were in navy blue with gold galaxy designs with our names on each if it. With Matte surfaces.

Mine was crafted in purple, Karaa pink, Hana royal blue , Icon yellow and D green.

We headed to the stage immediately to discuss the arrangement for the showcase with the staffs and also Our Boss,Kevin.

...

A few hours before the showcase started.

We were in the dressing room, getting our makeup done then get into our outfits.

We wore a navy leather jacket and pants with black highcut sneakers.

After that we went to the stage to do some last practice. We did came here since a few days ago to practise with the stage environment but just doing one last practise so we be prefect for the fans and all the people of Sky ent.

....

The showcase started with an intro dance performance from all 5 of us. The dance was not really difficult just need to be sync with the others.

After that Ailee being the MC of the day, she invited us up stage and asked us to introduce ourself one by one.

The arrangement was from the left Karaa , Icon , Hana , then me and lastly D.

D started the introduction.

" Hi guys i'm maknae D. Thank you for coming " the fans scream "Ahhh"

Then it was my turn " Hey guys it's me Hanie" i said. And the crowd cheered even louder.

Next was hana's turn. Before she could say anything , the fans already started screaming .

" Hi I'm STZ leader , Hana " she said after the crowd lowered their screams a bit.

The crowd was mad crazy.

Then Icon " hey I'm Icon , the dancer"

Lastly Karaa " Hi guys I'm Karaa, the rapper "

Then Ailee asked us a question about our roles in the group. Hana told every members' role in the group. Hana and Icon being the dancer and sub vocal/rap, D being the Lead vocal , Karaa being the rapper and me being the main vocal.

Ailee even asked me to greet fans from all over the world using English , Mandarin and Japanese after she knew about me being a mutlingual.

I greeted them saying " Hi guys I'm Hanie of STZ. Thank you so much for supporting us. Love you muah !!" with all 4 languages included Korean.

Ailee asked a few question after that regarding our training days and about being the first kpop group to be under Sky ent.

We sang our debut song called ' It's now or never ' . This song was about our training days and our passion of being an idol group. The song was semi slow but with happy vibes.

We were really thankful we did debut into an idol after years of training.

...

After the showcase ended , we were at backstage thanking all the crew and staff. We were in the waiting room getting rid of our make uofand changed into casual clothes.

I was sitting down on the chair removing my makeup with some facial wipes when my p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter